Is the T10 for me(resto)

So I no longer raid seriously and pug my 25 man ICC(as well as all my other raids) so it will be awhile before i get 4 tokens should i even bother buying the T10 till i have them, my armoryhttp://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...nd&cn=Simbamtx
    Resto Druids, the best health care system

Re: Is the T10 for me(resto)

You have all of the badge items, so I guess the only thing else that you could spend your frost badges on would be saronite to make the blessed cenarion boots. But after that, nothing left other than gold farming or T10 gear. Or you could grab the more balance friendly frost badge items.

I guess it all depends on how often you are doing 25 mans. Every week, then sure go for T10. 1-2 times a month, probably not that big of a deal.

I already have the boots but yeah i was thinking of buying offspec T10 hwile i got the tokens

The difference between the t10.25 and the 10 resto pieces are minimal,even with all four. The 4pc bonus gives you an extra gcd every 8 rejuvs (roughly), and is well worth the minor loss in stats from the items you may get that are 264.

I'd recommend it.

No my question is should i loose the T9.25 4set in favor of the 251 T10 at all because i was thinking of just buying boomkin peices while i collect my tokens.