Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

Re: Your favorite keybinding?

3...mortal strike well, i love and need all my keybindings....which is ALOT!

i strafe with A and D
    who needs to be able to turn around with keyboard buttons when you have mouse? :P

Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb
    I see. I guess I'm slightly unusual in that I tend to be lazy and play with one hand whilst doing dailies and Heroics on my laptop.
    And what are you doing with your other hand? Never mind, I don't really want to know.

I used play with 1 hand when I was doing some mundane task, but then I hid almost all of my buttons off screen to be cleaner, so I cant do that anymore =(

But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

15+ Year Old Account

'A'

Because I can press it with my little finger while I have the other 3 still on the movement keys (and yes, EDSF for moving is strictly superior to WSAD).
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Mousewheel up + down for ultimate steady shot spam!!!

Space.
    Yes I'm a junpoholic.

R for Stormstrike/riptide, Hammer of the Righteous, Obliterate/Death strike, Steady Shot, Corruption/Incinerate or Sunder Armor.

Quote Originally Posted by shadet
    I like Ctrl.. Plain and simple. It lets me see how I look in new pieces of gear and it's also my push to talk on Teamspeak key. It means when I'm inspecting gear in raids everyone can hear me going "Isn't it pretty" DOH!
    haha I do that too! I bound ctrl to my vent key, so every time I want to see a new piece of gear, everybody can hear me singing along to my music in the background....then raid leader tells me off for not listening to vent
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

15+ Year Old Account

"ALT" = VT channel.
    "R" = Lifetap.
    "½"= Rain of Fire.