Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: LFD -certain level ranges worse than others?

Quote Originally Posted by Kantgrinder
    WTF ?!? Who told you that ? In Germany you start learning english in primary school, 4th grade or so, and I don't think it's any different in France. Could be that most scandinavian people speak better english because of more english movies and media, but actually, we DO learn a universal language in central europe...
    That doesn't prevent the kids from writing terrible english/german constructs in trade chat (Lake Wintergrasp for example is translated into something like "Thousandwinter" on the german client and because it's too long, it's always referred to as "1k winter" or just "1k" - I hate that... And I love my english client.
    Oh, and by the way, there are french, german and spanish servers, so there's no need for communication in a different language (except sometimes in arena)
    I'm sorry then, I certainly didn't mean to insult you in any way, it's just what I've heard by rumours and my many encounters with germans in WC3 who only speaks german on battle-net. French are though spiteful towards English.

But I guess a very limiting barrier is as you say, almost everything is dubbed or translated in Germany. Germans are used to being able to speak German even during online-play and when you stick germans, french and X + Y + Z country together on the same server (for example) there will be one german-speaking part and one english-speaking part and one french-speaking part. It's sad that people can't unite and use the same language so you can easily understand eachother. (A great example of this are PTR server and Aion betas). (Of course, there are more countries than just Germany and France that have this language barrier, I'm not biased towards just those two countries)

Once again, sorry if I insulted you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

I must say that BRD-runs took me to both the bottom and the top of WoW. Some runs went smooth, never a problem, but some runs made me wanna quit WoW instantly. I love BRD, but some ppl just hate BRD, and they seems to play like shit, just because they hate that place :

I mean, you SEE what instance you get then group is ready, if you dont like that instance, just leave que, and hope for better luck next time, but PLEASE, dont join group if you so much hate for example BRD >

Its NOT fun to get ppl, who the first they say is: "I fucking hate this place, wtf did Blizzard create this shit, etc".Those ppl, often but thankfully not always, tends to fuck up group pretty fast, because they spill their hate over the instance ALL run. Had a tank, who in BRD, complain over the position of the mobs, the size of the place, the things that mobs/bosses dropped etc. :

But the real nightmare in BRD, is the big room, just before endboss, there you have to find 2 npcs for torches, to open the door. Have lost count on how many times my party fell apart right there, because ppl COULD NOT MOVE THEIR ASSES FAST ENOUGH >

Despit all this, I still love BRD

Quote Originally Posted by WoWaddicted
    But the real nightmare in BRD, is the big room, just before endboss, there you have to find 2 npcs for torches, to open the door. Have lost count on how many times my party fell apart right there, because ppl COULD NOT MOVE THEIR ASSES FAST ENOUGH >

Despit all this, I still love BRD
    Ahh the Lyceum. I can't wait to do that on my prot pally.... >.>

39 is awful, stupid SM:GY

Quote Originally Posted by jifjosh
    Ahh the Lyceum. I can't wait to do that on my prot pally.... >.>

39 is awful, stupid SM:GY
    pssscchh... Graveyard was sooo awesome and easy..
    I've been rushing through it in a few minutes (being an overgeared tank with the most Damage done in the instance)
    it was especially nice when the necklace sold for 3g...
    A goldfarmer's dream..
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

10+ Year Old Account

Currently I've found BRD to be the absolute worst, not because of the instance but the tanks joining it.

The tanks skills is usually OK, I don't pull aggro too much and they're properly specced etc.

But, so far we haven't had one tank that hasn't dropped the group before 10 minutes have passed, except one which pulled the entire Construction room and then dropped.

It sucks ass to wait for a group to 30 minutes, get into the instance, clear the first big room flawlessly and then the tank just randomly leaves without saying a single word.

It'd be fine if they at least explained why...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

luckily for me when i leveled my other 80's i never stepped inside an instance till i hit 80 but now with the lfg tool available im having a blast exploring all the content i never did before, im almost to the outlands instances and really looking forward to them.

thats been the biggest plus for me with the new lfg tool, in the past getting a group to do brd or mara was a pain in the ass and in the amount of time it took to find a group i could have level'd by questing, but now i can quest while in que....win win.
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cusco
    This isn't based of people I've been grouped with as my young RDRD (random dungeon resto druid) is still only level 33. '

As far as dungeons go, I think around level 28 to 31, something like that, is the worst I've experienced so far. I never bothered to check if there was any other dungeon I could get as random during that span, but I had to do SM Graveyard around 15 times in a row.
    Yeah you do SM GY and ONLY SM GY for about 3 levels around this time.