Grp's of friends in dungeons!

ok so here is what i have observed a lot lately..

i have been leveling my Prot pala up and while doing that joining random dungeon tool (pala is lvl 49 atm), what i found was taht most grps go really well, i mean ppl are polite, we have fun, and it goes smoothly..

then last night i was in a grp and i took a herb and this one priest then asked why iw as such an idiot and why we didnt roll, i apologized and said its just a herb.. the priest then decided to stop healing me and when i adressed it i was flamed, then i talk back and bam 2 more in the grp jumps on the wagon and starts flaming me as well.. turns out they are 3 friends signing up together.. to make a long story short, i left the grp and went on my merry way..

the above example is just one out of many i have stumbled into lately, ofc i shud have rolled for the herb, but didnt think about it...

then today, i was in ZF and this warrior kept running in front of me and i asked him to stop it and let me pull cause its easier to keep things under control then.. i was met by another flamestorm and again 2 others joined in and flamed me as well... i looked at the guild and yup, all three from the same guild.. thigs escalated and i was flamed from three sides, was called a chernobyl victim who shudnt have survived and god knows what, ofc i tried to retaliate but without luck, after all 3 vs 1 and yeah... it ended up with me leaving once again..

my question is, have you seen anything similar to this happen?
    are grps of friends idd worse to run with then 5 complete strangers..?

I think that the pack mentality of 3 friends makes them react the way they do, and none of them seem to stop up and go on.. its like they dont wanna loose face in front of their mates.. its annoying and i am beginning to sigh when i get into grps of friends cause i know they will feed off eachother and start smoe huge arguement...

with this being said, ofc there are few grps of friends out there who act civil etc.. this post isnt about them ^^..

anyway ty in advance, Drbadtouch - Fmane EU

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Grp's of friends in dungeons!

Simple, pull huge pack of mobs and drop group. As Protpala you shouldn't have problems finding another group in a matter of seconds.