New Enhancement Shaman - what weapon enchants

Searched around a bit and didn't see any posts about it, Dusting off my shaman after not playing her for awhile back at the launch of bc.

Shooting for 2x Venerable Mass of McGowan heirlooms as her weapons but was curious as to what enchants i should put on them until 60~80 range, she's currently level 50

Should I go with 15 agi or crusader or something else?

Also is it still the norm to use Windfury on both weapons or should i be putting flametounge, rockbitter, frostbrand, on one and windfury on the other?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Also, my money's on the Life-Binder whupping his ass and making him cry uncle in thirteen different languages. Then punting him into the Nether for the hell of it.

Re: New Enhancement Shaman - what weapon enchants

Windfury on mainhand and flametongue on offhand is ussually the way to go. Dual WF works too... for enchants, i'd go with crusader... basing it on absolutely nothing but the fact that i've always used crusader enchants when leveling
    >8< Spider pride!

I'm not sure what the best enchantment would be, though I'd guess it would be agility. I believe its still WF/WF until you get LL, then switch to WF/FT. I was a bit lazier with mine and just used WF/FT from the start and it worked just fine.

Deleted

I would go with WF/WF until you get 5/5 in Elemental fury, but im guessing it wont really matter. Depending on how you specc Frostbrand can be used aswell with rather great success.

And go with Crusader on both weapons

Things die so fast while lvling you don't really get the benefit of having ft on ur offhand so dual wf is the way to go... Not sure lvl wise but dual +50 ap would probably suffice as an enchant... keep an eye on the AH for "axe of the burning legion" or something like that... u can dual weild them at lvl 62 and I used them till northrend. I had to watch for a couple of weeks but I believe I finally got them for 100g a piece... once again, not sure on the exact name so thottbot it, but it has burning legion in the name somewhere...

He's using heirloom weapons, no need for hunting the AH for BoEs.

Crusader is, by far, the best leveling enchant you can put on your heirloom weapons. It's 100 AP until level 60, 60AP at level 70, and 20AP at level 80. So yeah, in northrend Crusader is pretty bad, but for almost the entire time you spend leveling, Crusader is awesome.

Furthermore, that's not including the self-heal effect of Crusader, which is fantastic for reducing downtime while leveling.

Double WF, Double Crusader is the way to go when leveling Enhancement.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trellen/simple (Enhancement PvE)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...l/alamo/simple (Boomkin/Guardian, PvE)

No, I'm not the real Alamo, just a guy who liked his work.

WT/FT, 15 Agility on both. Shamanistic Rage + Stormstrike = no down time.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax Omen
    He's using heirloom weapons, no need for hunting the AH for BoEs.

Crusader is, by far, the best leveling enchant you can put on your heirloom weapons. It's 100 AP until level 60, 60AP at level 70, and 20AP at level 80. So yeah, in northrend Crusader is pretty bad, but for almost the entire time you spend leveling, Crusader is awesome.

Furthermore, that's not including the self-heal effect of Crusader, which is fantastic for reducing downtime while leveling.

Double WF, Double Crusader is the way to go when leveling Enhancement.

This. Its the way to go for leveling. I wouldnt even bother using FT on the OH until you have about 1000SP since that is around the area where FT provides greater dps then WF. As for enchants tbh with how lol leveling is now you could completely forgo them and its you would probably barely notice a difference. If you want to though i would go with 15 agil to wpns actually since crusader scales worse with leveling.