marksman stat priority

hey i think the old marksman thread went over this but it is gone now....

i want to know which stats are the best for a hunter for scaling.

is crit better than haste is my main question but i would like the full list...

thank you

Re: marksman stat priority

For MM you want to have as little haste as possible. It's a complete waste of item budget right now. Whether you have 1000 haste or 0 haste you are still only going to get 4 steadies in between your Chimera and Aimed. If you squeeze in a 5th it means you clipped into your chimera/aimed cooldowns and are losing dps.

For a well geared hunter with lots of ArP and a 245+ level ranged weapon it will generally be ArP > Agi > Crit > AP > Haste

If you aren't that geared and don't have a nice ranged weapon just keep stacking agility for the time being.

thx for reply i got a new weapon and was deciding against crit vs haste

here is my armory i have another question though

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Scientology

i have this 200 lvl trinket from TOC that has armor pen which gives me 8.23% hit rating without the focused aim talent. i also have the 245 trinket with mark of supremacy trinket with 128 hit rating i am not sure if i need to use mark of supremacy instead since i dont have the hit rating talents. with mark of supremacy, i did more dps on the training dummys though

which do you think i should use for trinket?

It's not about the item level. Yes there are better trinkets out there than BoV, However as you are hit capped, the hit on mark of supremacy would simply be wasted whereas the ArP on Banner is not and is very good for MM.

I200 trinkets can be good. DM:G is amazing until Death Choice/Verdict

Quote Originally Posted by Catilya
    It's not about the item level. Yes there are better trinkets out there than BoV, However as you are hit capped, the hit on mark of supremacy would simply be wasted whereas the ArP on Banner is not and is very good for MM.

I200 trinkets can be good. DM:G is amazing until Death Choice/Verdict
    coo now i just have another qustion...

for my three glyphs i currently have glyph of...steady shot, serpent sting and hawk.

i know that steady shot and serpent sting are pretty much permanent.

i am thinking of changing the hawk glyph since i should stay away from haste even though many suggested talents suggest to get 5/5 aspect of the hawk in BM.

do you think i should change this hawk glyph to killshot, marksman shot, something else, or just keep it?

i compared kill shot with hawk on female dwarf and it showed that kill shot was worse yet the hunter guide doesnt even mention hawk as a glyph not even an alternative one

10+ Year Old Account

Femaledwarf puts Killshot over Hawk for me for some reason :/, On every fight imaginable heh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    It would appear the world is retardeding at a pace much more rapid than previously anticipated.

chimera kill ss major glyphs gem arp when you are around 40% passive with arp gear (not gemmed arp yet) stat priority: hit arp agi ap crit haste

Quote Originally Posted by Oxossi
    chimera kill ss major glyphs gem arp when you are around 40% passive with arp gear (not gemmed arp yet) stat priority: hit arp agi ap crit haste
    chimera is said to be one of the worse glyph choices. Basically the glyph makes it if you have the perfect rotation (And perfect latency) you will get 1 extra CS every 10 chimera shots you do. (2.5 minutes)

So in a given fight, this glyph will give you 1-2 extra chimera shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Attribute DPS Per Item Budget
    Agility + 1 2,124 2,124
    AP + 1 0,856 1,713
    Crit + 1 1,829 1,829
    Hunter Hit + 1 2,766 2,766
    Pet Hit + 1 0,535 0,535
    Int + 1 0,970 0,970
    ArP Rating+1 2,846 2,846
    Haste + 1 1,058 1,058

this is woth i have with 1300 arp
    with 2 set t9 crit is better then ap