Which is faster?

So I was doing my random which happened to be ToC. During the jousting part one of the mobs died towards the outer ring so I went and stood right on him. One of the group members said not to stand on them, so I asked why. He said it was faster to dps the other mobs. Now I disagreed with that because I have had that jousting part last forever because people don't watch them and they keep getting on new horses. He then procedds to tell me to shut and he isn't going to argue with me. Now I am a humble person so if I am wrong I have no problem admitting it. It just annoys me that people will tell you to STFU just because everyone doesn't aggree with you. Now had the mob died in the middle of the arena I wouldn't have bothered with standing on him. So my question is what way is faster and why?

TLR, In ToC which is faster

A.) when the mob goes down stand on the body.

or

B.) not stand on the body let them get back up and get another horse and have the event keep going and going and going?

Re: Which is faster?

I beleive you just answered your own question.

C.) Don't be retarded and just trample them when you see them get up

Quote Originally Posted by Sarix
    Even better, watch the timer and get ready to trample them. Go away and kill shit while you wait for the timer.

Normally I do that, but since it went down on the out edge once they get up they would be on a horse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somerandomhobo
    Even better, watch the timer and get ready to trample them. Go away and kill shit while you wait for the timer.
    what timer are you talking about? DBM has never shown a timer for that fight.

once they get trampled gain have a buff named "trampled", when it wears off they get up. Im sure DBM could show it, but theres no real reason to since theres no reason to over complicate a fight that is normally just "kill shit"

Doesn't matter if they get back on a mount. Just throw shit at their shields and then one shot charge them back down. Standing on a mob is just a waste of time.

10+ Year Old Account

I choose C. Yes, final answer C.

Did I win?
    Quote Originally Posted by comasutra View Post
    yes, Blizzard hates Jesus Christ
    Quote Originally Posted by suspendedstasis View Post
    You need to leave the house to actually meet people, sorry.

Better yet, tell your party to kill those guys in the middle. That way it gets easier, nobody has to stand still and you have plenty of room to go in case you know your horse will be down and you are going to need a new one.

It's a 15 second trample debuff, in other words, go charge them twice and get back, then you should be trampling them again

I find it funny that someone would get worked up about tactics used on jousting in toc.....he probably lost more dps typing out his QQ than would have been saved if you were charging