Poll: What would you Pick as an Unholy DK?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Bryntroll or Warmace of Menethil?

K guys very simple what would you prefer as an unholy DK? Please also state why you picked it.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50415/b...-bone-arbiter/

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/51796/warmace-of-menethil/

Just wondering becuase my guild nearly got Sin and im looking too see what the DK comunity has to say :P

Edit: Please no trolling.

Just a reminder that the SS in 3.3.3 will hit more with wepon dmg *70%*.
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Deathpwn

Re: Bryntroll or Warmace of Menethil?

Warmace probably since all of the changes to bryntroll's proc. Their average damage is almost the same and warmace has better stats overall.

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

bryntoll, more dps, awesome proc that scales with some of your talents (ebon plaguebringer i believe)

Yah i look at my recount and sometimes it does like 25-30 procs on encounters like 25 Deathbringer ZzZz
    Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Deathpwn

warmace. Hits harder, has more str, 2 sockets, and has crit/arp. The proc on bryntroll does about 3% dps increase, I'm fairly sure you will pull more dps with the warmace.

This all comes down to your current gear and spec. With Arp getting better the more you have of it, you would for sure want the warmace at a specific level. I would suggest a spreadsheet to find that level.

Bryntoll ofc, cuz its Item level 264 and increases your gearscore, awesomezzz!

Nah but i would go with Bryntoll, the proc of it is really nice but it really depends what you ArP rating is
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunterwep
    Who is Athene, lol tought you meant the city at first :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpzilla
    Worlds greatest paladin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stings
    Yes, and scientology is speaking the truth

Warmace, ArP will scale incredibly well, whereas bryntroll doesn't, it also got more max damage + better sockets

If I recall correctly, gemming Strength is still better than Arp for Unholy.

Quote Originally Posted by Balty
    If I recall correctly, gemming Strength is still better than Arp for Unholy.
    It is, but we haven't said anything about gemming ArP, have we?

We just said that ArP will scale better, and it is already scaling pretty good.

Bryntroll is 3% of your total damage in a non movement non switching fight.

I'd go for the mace.
    biym

Quote Originally Posted by Pieterman
    bryntoll, more dps, awesome proc that scales with some of your talents (ebon plaguebringer i believe)
    Bryntroll proc doesnt scale with that?

Quote Originally Posted by DaLeetPawner
    Bryntroll proc doesnt scale with that?
    I've never seen data to prove otherwise but it is 13% magic damage so i'd think so.

Bryntoll proc was nerfed to the ground i'd go for the mace

according to EJ Byrntroll is the worst 264 and 277 weapon in the game after the changes it received. Stay far far away from it

There's no doubt the better weapon is Warmace of Menethil imo.
    You face not Malchezaar alone, but the legions he commands.

What if EJ said that the sun was going to blow up tomorrow and that your dog wants to kill you in your sleep, would you believe them blindly?

Quote Originally Posted by Orion71483
    What if EJ said that the sun was going to blow up tomorrow and that your dog wants to kill you in your sleep, would you believe them blindly?
    An increasing amount of number crunching is showing that it's a subpar weapon for its ilvl --- it is in fact the worst weapon available for most (if not all classes/specs). A slight buff in the future would not surprise me in the least.

Quote Originally Posted by Orion71483
    fuck yes, do not question the bible

Our guild is on the blood wing in 25man which drops Cryptmaker...Definately going to move to that from Bryntoll. I found as blood spec i was getting around 4.6%dmg from bryntoll, unholy 3%. (i assume because blood rotation has 6vs 4 in unholy and cleaves on some fights.)