Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Pallies, dmg burst is insane now with icc 25 weapon in arena/bgs.

Heya. Orc warrior here. I have been playing since beta and i know my class, i got 1098 resi, 15000 armor and 33400 hp. But when i meet pallies i just get crushed.

1: I have to build upp rage to get dmg going, they have mana and nuke easy 40 % of my hp first second with stunn and wings ( this is with me removing stunn with trinket). Then i get some rotation off with rend, Ms, execute overpower and slow when i can ofc.

2: My biggest problem with pallies is the healing they do, insta healing and that Sacrid shield is mental tbh. I tested on a palli on my server with full relentless and it absorbed my Ms plus over power before i did dmg to his actual Hp pool. Meaning i did about 4-6 k dmg and it did nothing. While he is nuking with his maqical and doing insane critts and burst. No way to prevent it.

3: Sure i can dissarm the player, but fun part is that palli as a Meele Class still does great dmg without the weapon. I love the part where mana pool is 5-6k on a retri and then he does 4 flash and 1 Big Holy and has 4000 mana left and full hp. I thought the general idee was that if you as hybrid went dps spec healing would suck and destroy your mana.... But that is not the idee i guess from blizz.

4: Im guessing dps hybrids ofc should critt for 8000 and then heal for 10000 critts at the same time while having a shield that absorbs 4000+ dmg that refreshes every6 sec.

Its like Swifty said, why play warrior and work your ass off when all i have to do is lvl a palli and macro win my way true all.

Btw charge is not broken, its working as intended . Now where did i read that from......

Have a nice day all.

Re: Pallies, dmg burst is insane now with icc 25 weapon in arena/bgs.

Not this shit again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    Your logic has no place in a sea of unfounded nerdrage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slavemaker
    Sir I am going to have to ask you to calm down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Nope I see the objective the reward and I charge out with my penis erect, ready for the action!
    For the first 15 minutes you are staring at a black screen, the next 30 minutes you are watching monkeys throw poo at each other. That's 45 minutes of complete nonsense.

and i thought i was bad...

"and then he does 4 flash and 1 Big Holy and has 4000 mana left and full hp"
    This....with MS on...are u sure u are not mentaly sick?...

Troll on brother, keep making up those scenarios!

1. No problemo, that paladin should feed you some nice rage with his amazing damage.

2. There's no F-in' way that sacred shield from a ret paladin will absorb a MS and an OP from a near-decently geared arms warrior.
    Try hitting his AWESUM retri heals with overpower, that coupled with mortal strike will cut them down by 75% (paladin is teaching you how to play, you're welcome).

3. Four FOLs and 1 HL will annihilate over 50% of a ret paladin's manapool, keep coming up with more numbers.

4. Yes, they definitely should!

Now go sit in a corner with your hero Swifty and hush.

Pallies, dmg burst is insane now with icc 25 weapon in arena/bgs.

ok so, your logic is there no reason to disarm cause pallies do sick dmg evenw ithout a weapon... then why the title?? does it matter if its icc 25 wep if the weapon doesnt do dmg??

your contradicting urself m8..

that being said,. palas are riduclously hard to kill and something shud idd be done about that..

15+ Year Old Account

Warrior QQ'ing about Ret damage. : Seriously, you can put up the same damage with an extra 50-75% MS added to it. You're doing it wrong.

WoW pvp is 1v1 right?

Quote Originally Posted by slue1234
    Heya. Orc warrior here. I have been playing since beta and i know my class, i got 1098 resi
    If you knew your class, you'd know that you don't need that amount of resilience

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    If you knew your class, you'd know that you don't need that amount of resilience
    So true, 850-900 is like the cap for Warriors, and I find this already to much for them.

I tested on a palli on my server with full relentless and it absorbed my Ms plus over power before i did dmg to his actual Hp pool. Meaning i did about 4-6 k dmg and it did nothing.
    no it means you fought with a skinning knife

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Xacez
    actually yes and no...if he is doing 2v2 you are right if he is doing 3v3+5v5! you are wrong.

Heya. Orc warrior here. I have been playing since beta and i know my class, i got 1098 resi, 15000 armor and 33400 hp. But when i meet pallies i just get crushed.

1: I have to build upp rage to get dmg going, they have mana and nuke easy 40 % of my hp first second with stunn and wings ( this is with me removing stunn with trinket). Then i get some rotation off with rend, Ms, execute overpower and slow when i can ofc.

2: My biggest problem with pallies is the healing they do, insta healing and that Sacrid shield is mental tbh. I tested on a palli on my server with full relentless and it absorbed my Ms plus over power before i did dmg to his actual Hp pool. Meaning i did about 4-6 k dmg and it did nothing. While he is nuking with his maqical and doing insane critts and burst. No way to prevent it.

3: Sure i can dissarm the player, but fun part is that palli as a Meele Class still does great dmg without the weapon. I love the part where mana pool is 5-6k on a retri and then he does 4 flash and 1 Big Holy and has 4000 mana left and full hp. I thought the general idee was that if you as hybrid went dps spec healing would suck and destroy your mana.... But that is not the idee i guess from blizz.

4: Im guessing dps hybrids ofc should critt for 8000 and then heal for 10000 critts at the same time while having a shield that absorbs 4000+ dmg that refreshes every6 sec.

Its like Swifty said, why play warrior and work your ass off when all i have to do is lvl a palli and macro win my way true all.

Btw charge is not broken, its working as intended . Now where did i read that from......

Have a nice day all.
    Your totally right man!!!
    Fellow Paladins, we should be prepared for a mayor nerf, because GC always looks on MMO-champ. Because the numbers posted here are the real thing and barely any QQ.

Just hope that after this nerf caused by sleu, we will still be able to kill any warrior with good gear and without a brain.

Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

The thing is, warriors are kind of made to be playing with a healer in order to be most effective.

Equally geared warrior + healer vs retri pala + healer and the warrior team will crush the retri pala.
    There will always be 1on1 situations where 1 class dominates the other.

Have a nice day all.
    1. a good warrior got endless rage

2. instant heal for 3.5k crit oh yeah, shield absorbs barely 1200, skilled its (but no ret skills it)

3. bullshit

4. only holy light heals for 10k+ crit, buts its a long cast time, you can chargestun or pummel or even fear

- you want to cry about the bubble, you can already remove it
    - with ms on, pally heals are a joke
    - you can easily lolwhirl a pally to death after the bubble
    - did you ever hear of shieldwall and that regen skill warriors have?

if you think that pallys are so faceroll, well lvl one, make your one button macro and make a pvp movie.
    its the same as i would say:
    oh warriors are so faceroll, they charge ms you and roflwhirl you to dead.

warriors are just more now then charge + ms, as palyl are more then stun + press buttons.

oh and btw, i have a warrior on my own

Deleted

The only problem with ret paladins is that they're very strong versus warriors in 1on1, but in group PvP they're balanced or even underpowered by comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    No. No ret pala is going to be doing "a great amount of damage" when they can't use 80% of their offensive abilities because you disarmed them.
    And if you ain't spell reflecting HoJ with a macro, you're doing something wrong. Warrior is the easiest class to "abuse macro's" with (and no, don't act like you've never seen it happen).

I don't understand, are you trying to imply that a good warrior should always be able to spell reflect a spell with no cast time? I think the chances of that happening depend more on how bad the paladin is rather than the warrior.
    Warriors need to 'abuse macros' because they are a class with very clunky mechanics and all competent warriors are going to use a macro for spell reflection.

@ OP; the game isn't balanced for 1v1. If Paladins with Bryntroll kill you all the time consider disarming early and Bladestorm+Retal if they pop wings. FoL from Retribution Paladins does not heal for a lot, especially with MS up, this really isn't anything you shouldn't be able to outdamage unless you've been gearing ineffectively.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronalis
    No. No ret pala is going to be doing "a great amount of damage" when they can't use 80% of their offensive abilities because you disarmed them.
    And if you ain't spell reflecting HoJ with a macro, you're doing something wrong. Warrior is the easiest class to "abuse macro's" with (and no, don't act like you've never seen it happen).
    First of: warriors have NO reason to complain about anything in arenas.
    Second: reflecting HoJ or any instant spell is 90% luck and 10% skill.
    Player: Vanish___________Server: No!
    Player: Preparation_______Server: Okay...
    Player: Vanish___________Server: I SAID NO DAMMIT!

I heard Berserker Rage increases the rage you generate from getting hit, and Blood Rage gives you rage as well, not to mention charge.

Let's take a 6000 AP paladin, take 30% of that and you get 1800 spell power.

Take 1800 spell power and put it into the flash of light healing equation (1.10 being Divinity modifier +5% on healing and +5% more self healing) and then factor critical heals.

Min Heal = (785 + Spell Power)* 1.05 * 1.05 = 2850 * 1.5 = 4275
    Max Heal = (879 + Spell Power)* 1.05 * 1.05 = 2954 * 1.5 = 4430

Then put a 50% MS (not putting 75% because I dont think Unrelenting assault debuff will be active if the paladin always insta casts FoL).

That's 1425 - 2850 min heals to 1477 - 2954 max healing out of Flash of Light. You tell me if this is a big healing.

Explanation over you doing MS and OP and not breaking the shield? RNG screw you over and you hit Sacred Shield 1 at 5.5 of it's duration, then 1.5 seconds later when you activated OP, Sacred Shield 2 was running and it also absorbed your hit.

Crusader Strike Requires Melee Weapon
    Divine Storm Requires Melee Weapon

The only damaging spells the paladin was doing was Judgement(8 sec cooldown), Exorcise(needs to be casted unless Art of War is active, 15 sec cooldown), Consecration (stand out of it btw) and auto attack.

Also, more lies when saying a paladin can use 4 flash of light and a holy light with a 5.5k ish mana bar, and at the end stay with 4k mana.

Flash of light is 7% base mana cost (on a 5500 base bar it would be around 385 mana)
    Holy Light is 29% base mana cost (on a 5500 base bar it would be around 1595 mana)

a total of 3135 mana used in 5 spells.

5500 - 3135 =/= 4000, you are either not mentioning the fact the paladin casted Judgement at the end, used a mana pot, had innervate on him (lolwhut) or had Divine Plea running.

Btw 5500 - 3135 = 2365 Mana left, I believe it's 43% mana left.

The only way this Paladin crits heals of 10,000 is if you are dumb enough to let MS drop, not OP his 2.5 sec Holy Light cast, nor use Pummel OR Shield Bash to interrupt said Holy Light.

Also, Sacred Shield absorbs 500 damage + 75% of spell power, 500 + 1350 =/= 4000 damage absorbed, you can't also say that he had talented Sacred Shield, because that would be just 100 more absorb.

Though the shield could have in theory absorbed first a 1850 hit, then activated again before you GCD was up, and absorb another 1850, resulting in 3700 which still isnt = 4000 and is RNG luck on the paladin.

in other words, you are bad.

Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by K4ge
    First of: warriors have NO reason to complain about anything in arenas.
    Second: reflecting HoJ or any instant spell is 90% luck and 10% skill.
    I think it's more about knowing when your opponent will use it.

Ret paladin with Titansteel Destroyer that activated AW while running toward you? You can bet your ass he is spamming it while running toward you, you should put up spell reflect now.

Ret paladin that stayed far, mounted up to charge you with his mount? When he gets off it's hammer of justice time, count on it.

Very well geared Ret Paladin running toward you? Once he uses his first rotation, you can bet your ass a Hammer of Justice + AW rotation is on your way.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!