Thread: Aggro problems

Aggro problems

Hi I am a lvl 35 dwarf Hunter in full hierlom gear and I am currently finding it difficult to make my pet keep aggro over me just auto attacking I know that because of the hierlom gear that it is difficult, I am BM spec and the pet I have is a bear is there any advice I could get off people?

Re: Aggro problems

Are you choosing the right talents for your pet, and are you misdirecting to it?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Saenjaina
    Are you choosing the right talents for your pet, and are you misdirecting to it?
    level 35 wink wink
    Quote Originally Posted by TroyBlade
    Every new dps trinket in the game should be itemised exactly and perfectly for you and also be an upgrade over your current trinkets.
    If this doesn't happen, the game is broken beyond horrific terrible belief and is not worth playing.
    http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/...scale/nysalia/
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/225579/

Turn growl on.

I have growl turned on ofc and yes as Waterwings said i dont have MD yet and i have turned off cower.

Quote Originally Posted by Traezz
    Just kill it before it gets to you, imo.
    This. You're level 35, you're in full Heirloom gear, you're BM. It's going to die, and you shouldn't be at half health afterward.

AIM/Yahoo: JennixCorexo

Stop shooting when your about to pull aggro, and get a better tank.

i leveled my hunter to 80 in full heirloom gear, there was rarely a time a mob made it to me without dying. the only time i waited for my pet to hold a mob was if it had an exceptionally above normal hp.

If you're in aoth, blast it with arcane and multi, should be dead before reaching you. When you're oom and in viper, blast it with arcane and multi, and you shouldn't pull aggro. Win/win.

Having a tank pet for charge helps. I'd go with a boar even, for the double dmg gore right off the bat. Really great for snap aggro every 25s, and then more often after talents.