Poll: What do you think of the upcoming 7-day cooldown on making a Glacial Bag?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Poll: Glacial Bag cooldown, silly or serious?

sorry, I didn't feel like reading all posts, the reason they added the 7 day CD, is because it would take about 7 days for an average player to get the mats with their spell weave ebon. ect. cooldowns, with the CD's gone, they needed to add the CD to the bag, otherwise tailoring would be an OP gold maker.
    /thread

Quote Originally Posted by GodDK
    they needed to add the CD to the bag, otherwise tailoring would be an OP gold maker.
    /thread
    It wouldn't take long for prices to hit rock bottom with the way the children control the WoW economy. Undercutting ftw.

Eventually, all it would do is make 22slot bags dirt cheap, nothing more.

Deleted

papas brand new bag, also drops on normal. at least it did for me a couple of weeks ago

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Whoopzz
    with the way the children control the WoW economy. Undercutting ftw.
    :
    basic rule of selling, have the best price while staying higher then the production cost
    if you think children control it.. then hell the world economy is controlled by children.. :O

p.s. we are screwed

Make lots of bags now so that when the price for them goes up when the CD is added you'll make some serious cash : O

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    :
    basic rule of selling, have the best price while staying higher then the production cost
    if you think children control it.. then hell the world economy is controlled by children.. :O

p.s. we are screwed
    I always wondered why people thought selling low or not making trade deals was immature.

Capitalism ftw. If you can't compete your business fails. Varian Wrynn isn't going to bail you out.

any tailor who has a clue knows how to make netherweave bag for silly amounts of gold every week anyhow, who cares about glacial bags that no1 buys <.<

Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    Make lots of bags now so that when the price for them goes up when the CD is added you'll make some serious cash : O
    High prices will attract more qualified competition which will lower the prices again. Serious cash? For a short time, yes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nienniora
    :
    Where do you think most parent expendable income goes....

Mommy buy me this, daddy buy me that... Toys, Sweets, Cloths (with a short usage time span due to excess wear and tear / Growth of child)....

Thank good I dont have any of thee little fckers but it is quite likely that childeren do control a large portion of the econemy... lol

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account

The price of Glacial bag was already high . Now it will be even higher. Titansteel will be going down in Value in Patch 3.3.3 so Id sell them fellow miners before they are sub 100g
    Insert Signiture here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodcore
    8 Slots, crazy. Wait a few months and get 24 bags. Problem solved...
    Really I don't think "wait a few months" solves my problem of my bags being full RIGHT NOW, now does it?

No. It does not. New answer plz.
    Quote Originally Posted by NGRazor
    Capitalism ftw. If you can't compete your business fails. Varian Wrynn isn't going to bail you out.
    Too bad real capitalism is as much an errant daydream as real communism.

And no one's "business" fails in world of warcraft so the whole concept of applying capitalism to it is a bit of bad humour anyway.

The cost of the cooldown will counteract the drop in prices of mats. Short of the community boycotting high cooldown prices, the bags should realitively stay about the same cost. In terms of the bags specifically, they just changed why they're "expensive". But for everyone that needs the cloth for something else, should be able to get it for much cheaper.

Yes, I'm still level 80. No I don't have cataclysm.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Who cares. Go to OS or ONY and get 2 easy bags, then the one from ZA.

If you really need that much bagspace you should be able to afford Portable hole's.
    check out my blog for some gold making tips
    http://anaalius.com/

Also Follow me on Twitter at
    http://twitter.com/anaalius/

Bags used to be our near enough sole money maker, since there back in tbc there was little demand for the cloth cooldowns short of other tailors.
    Wotlk and the crafted armor using the upgraded cloths, and we had a decent market selling those cooldowns should we not need them ourselves.
    That is now removed, and sure we can maybe charge a few g per cloth, maybe 10g for the specialsed but since most will be crafted within guilds or by friends then I can see no marked for that, the bag being our best hope of maintaining one.
    Those of you quoting the selling of other bags, I am lucky to sell any one bag within 2 weeks due to such huge numbers of them about for the same reason.
    We still need something to make money from the profession, or soon it will turn into another engineering.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.