Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: arthas hc world first, when?

Quote Originally Posted by Jambalayaz
    No

Both the Mayans and Nostradamus have predicted that the end of the world (of warcraft) occurs in 2012. Guess Blizz will buff it again and again just to cocktease the players till the end of Cataclysm.
    you win one internetz for finding out the releasedate of cataclym. 21-12-2012 is the end of the mayan calendar after 13 periods of 144.000 days. it is said that mankind as we currently know it will stop to exist. this is ofc interpreted in as many ways as there are people on earth. some say it means the destruction of our planet. or the universe. the wrath of god. the acceptance of all people (who behaved well according to santa) to heaven. or aliens will come through the interdimensional gateway 'Amaru Muru' in peru and mankind will evolve to a higher conciousness. or the alience will finally give us wormhole technology. world peace. eternal life. and everything else you can think of when being creative with interpreting words.

or the mayans did predict the release of cataclysm. or perhaps even planned....

enough trivia for today

Quote Originally Posted by detached
    mathematicly impossible
    So was Yoggy+0.

mathematicly impossible
    Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    So was Yoggy+0.
    Since stars beat yogg 0 it was never impossible in any way, It was just some smart ass guy that said that it was impossible to beat, then people mindlessly went and believed that. I do not think blizzard would ever make any fight so hard that it will be impossible to beat it, that is just not their style and it would be bad designing. With that said, A fight can always be beaten you just need the right people for it (and I do not believe that we have seen the perfect raid guild yet since even the best can make mistakes/fail)

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sofonos
    Since stars beat yogg 0 it was never impossible in any way, It was just some smart ass guy that said that it was impossible to beat, then people mindlessly went and believed that. I do not think blizzard would ever make any fight so hard that it will be impossible to beat it, that is just not their style and it would be bad designing. With that said, A fight can always be beaten you just need the right people for it (and I do not believe that we have seen the perfect raid guild yet since even the best can make mistakes/fail)
    like buffed hodir hardmode, what WAS impossible using normal buffs... so some guild used some flower buffs... to kill him

Quote Originally Posted by ChildeRoland
    So was Yoggy+0.
    I believe that dudes post was a joke, might want to loosen up a bit. xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Bloodelfer
    like buffed hodir hardmode, what WAS impossible using normal buffs... so some guild used some flower buffs... to kill him
    Hodir hardmode wasn't impossible pre-nerf. It was impossible pre-nerf with naxx gear. Ensidia just couldn't be arsed to get enough ulduar gear to everybody to down that hardmode so they used the "flower-power exploit".

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account

mathematicly impossible
    Yogg+0 was "mathematically impossible."

We'll see. We've got some 10man tries coming in here tomorrow, so we'll see how impossible it is.

Soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Duulis
    Hodir hardmode wasn't impossible pre-nerf. It was impossible pre-nerf with naxx gear. Ensidia just couldn't be arsed to get enough ulduar gear to everybody to down that hardmode so they used the "flower-power exploit".
    don't spread nonsense please
    Hodir v 1.0 was killed by two guilds in the first week, after that Blizzard decided to buff him. With this Buff it was very unlikely that anyone could have downed him even with full Ulduar gear (which you can't even obtain if you don't down this HM).
    That's why Ensidia used flower power to down him because otherwise they and every other guild would have had a HUGE handicap in the race to Algalon etc.

After this kill by ensidia Blizzard reacted and nerfed him to be doable again under normal circumstances.

Probably about 20 minutes after people stop making these threads.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

Hodir v 1.0 was killed by two guilds in the first week, after that Blizzard decided to buff him. With this Buff it was very unlikely that anyone could have downed him even with full Ulduar gear (which you can't even obtain if you don't down this HM).
    That's why Ensidia used flower power to down him because otherwise they and every other guild would have had a HUGE handicap in the race to Algalon etc.
    This is true.
    With Arthas my guess is its better for Blizzard to buff the HP to make sure he is not killed as easily as all the others in the instance, it would be too big of a faceloss for Blizz.

what's this "flower buff", i wasn't around during ulduar
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

When will he die in heroic mode?

TOO SOON!
    "Cataclysm could have used more of Nozdormu. I think all he did was show up shirtless to Thrall's wedding."

-Anonymous priest

Probably not for two months, easily. I personally suspect that these top guilds that have been learning the fights and burning attempts with alt raids before making kills on their main raids, will if not already, split their mains into two raids again like was done during the gating, and run double heroic raids each week in order to quickly gear more mains until they reach a predetermined point in gearing to bring all the mains back into the same raid and begin making serious attempts on the LK on Heroic.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenjji
    what's this "flower buff", i wasn't around during ulduar
    It was a buff from the big flowers on freya trash that increase your damage that their mages spell stole, that increased mages dps to 40k.
    Hodir hm would be possible to beat in full ulduar gear since ensidia was not that far off a legit kill anyway. It was not mathematicly impossible would just take several weeks of ulduar farming.

Are you trolling btw kenjji?

Quote Originally Posted by Sofonos
    It was a buff from the big flowers on freya trash that increase your damage that their mages spell stole, that increased mages dps to 40k.
    Hodir hm would be possible to beat in full ulduar gear since ensidia was not that far off a legit kill anyway. It was not mathematicly impossible would just take several weeks of ulduar farming.

Are you trolling btw kenjji?
    nah, was just wondering what that flower buff was, i wasn't around when ulduar was released so had no idea what you guys were on about
    "No. I am Ganner. This threshold is mine. I claim it for my own. Bring on your thousands, one at a time or all in a rush. I don't give a damn. None shall pass."
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvtwo/advanced

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    Soon.
    Best answer so far. Not that it's Blizzards job to down LK, but I agree that we will see a kill soon.
    Amateur Photographer studying Mathematics!
    Linkedin - Portfolio

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying
    Yogg+0 was "mathematically impossible."
    it was with the 3 or 4 tanks people thought of using, but no one thought of replacing them with hunters to taunt them out, and having like 5 affliction warlocks.

thinking outside the box made it possible
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>