silence shot/chim shot macro

whats the macro to use chimera shot and silence shot in the same macro.

something like #show tooltip i cant remember at all.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

10+ Year Old Account

Re: silence shot/chim shot macro

#showtooltip chimera shot
    /cast silencing shot
    /cast chimera shot

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
    /cast Silencing Shot
    /cast Chimera Shot

That's honestly the simplest way to go about it. You might as well make that macro for every one of your shots.

but add always silencing shot in the beginning because its off the gcd

System: i7 @ 8x4.5ghz / 8 GB Ram / Win7 64bit / ATI 6950 / 128GB Samsung 840 SSD
    TheIceMan Hunter H@Eredar
    Zôhan DK A@Frostwolf
    Ices Warri A@Frostwolf
    BamFixOida Schaman A@Frostwolf
    Achillees Druid A@Frostwolf

I like this one, it makes my auto shot go off b4 chimera so the timer starts rather than after the chimera shot. I also use something similar with steady shot for the same purpose.

#showtooltip Chimera Shot
    /cast !auto shot
    /cast silencing shot
    /cast [target=pettarget, exists] Kill Command
    /cast Chimera Shot

hope it helps
    "Druid must be boss, Hunter is just Drain-monkey.

Hunter scatter this rogue.
    Hunter drain that priest.
    Hunter where is frost trap. Bad Hunter! No banana!
    Hunter where is flare? No flare, you get replaced by retarded warrior!"

-Huainy

Keyboard Turner
    15+ Year Old Account

Check out Kripparian's Channel on youtube or check his video out where he lists the macro's he uses:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qqkZRK-jjQw

I would copy and paste all the macro's he uses but that would take up a lot of room in the reply so just go check it out when you have time and make sure you click on the "more info" link under his name it shows you everything.

this is somewhat relevent i guess, but i cant seem to find the Icon for Aimed shot, ive found every other one for binding my silence shot to all my other abilitys, but i just cant find the aimed shot icon no matter how hard i look? is there one and if so where abouts, i seem to be blind.

Edit: I figured it out

Quote Originally Posted by Onga
    this is somewhat relevent i guess, but i cant seem to find the Icon for Aimed shot, ive found every other one for binding my silence shot to all my other abilitys, but i just cant find the aimed shot icon no matter how hard i look? is there one and if so where abouts, i seem to be blind.

Edit: I figured it out
    Uh dont do that. Do "#showtooltip <spell>"

This shows the actual tooltip of the ability when you hover over it. Otherwise when you do what you are doing, it is only the icon.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    Uh dont do that. Do "#showtooltip <spell>"

This shows the actual tooltip of the ability when you hover over it. Otherwise when you do what you are doing, it is only the icon.
    Yeah i know, but what I didnt know was that by selecting the big red ? as the icon it will just use the icon for the tooltip u have in. Ive been scrolling through the list looking for each icon ><

Quote Originally Posted by Onga
    Yeah i know, but what I didnt know was that by selecting the big red ? as the icon it will just use the icon for the tooltip u have in. Ive been scrolling through the list looking for each icon ><
    I actually never found it either. I don't think it's there. I use the icon for the piercing shots debuff to represent aimed shot with the macro.