Horde Arathi Basin

I'm not sure if this happens in other battlegroups but in my battlegroup; Reckoning, the Horde seems to be single minded on taking and holding the BS while the rest of the alliance go around and capture the rest of the bases and eventually taking the BS. This is just another QQ post but I am curious to see if this happens elsewhere.

Re: Horde Arathi Basin

I was in an alliance pug vs. horde premade yesterday, where the horde took the Blacksmith and nothing else, then proceeded to lose the game with the alliance controlling all 5 bases.

Was kind of surreal, we presumed they were going for "We had it all along... cough" and were ready for them striking all 5 bases and winning, however, it was quite the opposite

Hey,

I play on cyclone battlegroup for the alliance, I dread the day that we get AB as the daily because I have to play at least 7+ games before we win. The horde just rush BS + LM + GM normally and 1/2 go ST and manage to get at least 3/4 of them, it really annoys me as I can't kill anyone really on my own (holy pala ftw :).

Quote Originally Posted by Arnoy
    Hey,

I play on cyclone battlegroup for the alliance, I dread the day that we get AB as the daily because I have to play at least 7+ games before we win. The horde just rush BS + LM + GM normally and 1/2 go ST and manage to get at least 3/4 of them, it really annoys me as I can't kill anyone really on my own (holy pala ftw :).
    as horde i dread the day we get Strand...i did 6 of them today...hooray 18 minute queus....and lost all of them. I just gave up on that daily

Lol I try to only do the ones that I know horde has a chance at winning in my battlegroup. So I only do WSG and AV but if it's the other ones I try them once or twice.

Im sorry but you cant judge an entire faction from what? 5 BGs the same day?

When i played Horde we always went for BS first after farm.
    The reason is simple: the distance to reach ALL points of interest on map from BS is shortest. BY respawningthere you assure your team quick response to enemy attacks at each controlled node.
    On the other hand as Alliance we learnt we couldn't match Horde skill in 1 v 1 pvp ..yeah...shamefully but not all alliance players were skilled so we decided to play an alternative tactic.
    Mind you for this to work you need: people to listen.

We would allow them to take BS unchallenged and kept our main attack force moving around them all the time.
    1-2 of us would stay at LM and give our orders.

Alliance forces are more mobile and diverse ( even lorewise ) while Horde's forces are slower but hit hard whenthey reach their target. This might be different for your Battelgroup though
    Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Deleted

Im on reckoning, playing alliance. I was on Ravenholdt, and thanks to free migrations moved to Talnivarr. All i can say is "WTF is wrong with this battlegroup!?"

I have been in 10 games of ab/eots/strand, and we have won maximum 2. We mostly lost eots with 4-0. When we were kind of close @ start and lost by 800-1600, people congratulated each other for doing a good job. Whats up with that?

P.S. I saw the BS thingy though, thats true

Quote Originally Posted by crayven
    When i played Horde we always went for BS first after farm.
    The reason is simple: the distance to reach ALL points of interest on map from BS is shortest. BY respawningthere you assure your team quick response to enemy attacks at each controlled node.
    On the other hand as Alliance we learnt we couldn't match Horde skill in 1 v 1 pvp ..yeah...shamefully but not all alliance players were skilled so we decided to play an alternative tactic.
    Mind you for this to work you need: people to listen.

We would allow them to take BS unchallenged and kept our main attack force moving around them all the time.
    1-2 of us would stay at LM and give our orders.

Alliance forces are more mobile and diverse ( even lorewise ) while Horde's forces are slower but hit hard whenthey reach their target. This might be different for your Battelgroup though
    I supose this is a premade, because you know, the chances of randoms following "orders" are very small.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    I supose this is a premade, because you know, the chances of randoms following "orders" are very small.
    well....sometimes you find grown ups that might ( notice i used 'might' not 'may' :P ) follow you.
    Ofc you sometimes get a Napoleon wanna-be that thinks HE knows best. And fighting starts.

Signature removed. Please read our guidelines. Venara

Think they just need to ltp Bg

Quote Originally Posted by Archijs
    Im on reckoning, playing alliance. I was on Ravenholdt, and thanks to free migrations moved to Talnivarr. All i can say is "WTF is wrong with this battlegroup!?"

I have been in 10 games of ab/eots/strand, and we have won maximum 2. We mostly lost eots with 4-0. When we were kind of close @ start and lost by 800-1600, people congratulated each other for doing a good job. Whats up with that?

P.S. I saw the BS thingy though, thats true
    We talking EU? Because I'm on Talnivarr EU, reckoning, and my only issue with it is that the queues are pretty bad. We can win pretty much every BG, and by my view, we usually do. I remember having a hard time with AB when it was daily, but that's about it. Eye of the Storm is usually facerolled. AV is random as can be, really, but hey, zerging is supposed to be a random win/lose-chance I guess. My stats are >50% win on every BG on Reckoning EU.
    10 char req. - because explaining is good.