In the Defense of 3.3.3 Minor Patch

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    First I am not spon. by Blizz this is my counter against all the threads I've seen bashing Blizz about the F' Huge "minor" patch these are my opinions I've hated a lot of the stuff they have done in the history of WoW but these are completely reasonable. ((Why do people always say their 2 cents, seems like a stupid saying, since it means an uneducated opinion that no one cares for just seems a rude way to label your opinions when you can do research and think about for a bit then you'll have a dollar to give )).

---The New Raid : Ruby Sac.
    >A lot of people have called this filter content "that's going to be just like Sart" and "How dare Blizzard give us an easy way to get a decent trinket when I can't finish ICC that's just welfare". These people are morons that didn't even bother reading the post it's the advancement of the story "Yes timmy their's more evil bad guys to slay after Arthas". And for those who played the warcrafts before the third one this is our time! Why? Because we are the only people that know Arthas wasn't the "End all Be all" in the Warcraft universe...*cough*Jaina is...jk ;D. Srly when Blizzard announced Cata everyone around me was like "Deathwing? did Blizz just make him up just to have another exp?" The answer which we only know is No!.

---Dungeon System:
    >The second biggest issue for everyone who doesn't raid that often(as raiders will most likely be doing it for the 2 frost badges if even that by now) or that have tons of alts to gear is the removing of the "Wait to Kick debuff" which is 15mins long. No system is perfect short of Blizzard hiring people to monitor every single dungeon group, so this naturally has it's downsides however I rather people get kicked for stupid reason then a someone not be able to be kick because of stupid reasons and just sit there doing nothing for 15mins. Plus would you really want to run with people that will kick you that fast? They'll prob. kick you after 15mins if the system wasn't there which would be a waste btw." Plus the reason promp does help a number of times I've misunderstood reasons why my group has kick someone.

---The new potential "Capitals" :
    >As I said above the advancement of a storyline the warcraft universe isn't static and this was super predictable if you bothered to watch the last Blizzcon.

---The DK Re-Ramp<Very much needed but not as big as you think>
    >"Will of the Necropolis: There is no longer a cooldown on the frequency at which this talent can be activated" It's weak sauce to be honest and no where near as powerful as AD which this Talent was the lay runner for btw as big hits in most fights don't occur in large feq. to really matter. The second biggest for DKs appears to be a Frost DK dps increase which looks promising as of yet but it's still not enough to keep up with Unholy and Blood DKs in a raid environment, hopefully it will be addressed since the PTR is just out they have plenty of time.

<Other Classes>
    >My opinions on your changes will be uneducated as I have focused much of the expansion being a DK(main) so I will withhold them to avoid throwing my 2 cents hopefully they are good :P.

--To the people out there looking to hate for no reason every patch, why are you playing this game? Again things are always going to change sometimes against my wishes, sometimes against yours, and Blizz reserves the right to change the non-static World of Warcraft remember?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: In the Defense of 3.3.3 Minor Patch

Well spoken, good sir. Well spoken.

Though your wall of text is something those whiners will ignore due to them not giving a sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhp

Though your wall of text is something those whiners will ignore due to them not giving a sh*t.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxhp

Walls of Texts are sometimes unavoidable since even the thoughts we harbor within our selfs aren't as short as we might believe them to be. I did this patch no justice tho a longer and more to the point defense would have been needed :P. I just hope that those who been posting and reading those other post would find some sort of refuge in my opinions long as they may be.

long read but true:P and people should just stfu and QQ less tbh:<

Quote Originally Posted by ariatas
    long read but true:P and people should just stfu and QQ less tbh:<
    I would be willing to make a trade for less QQ in exchange less "Walls of Text" because if more people use logic the less people have to make post in the defense of common logic.