Which T10 to get 1st?

Apologies if this issue has been brought up many many times before, but been searching thru a coupla pages back but couldnt find it.

I have 121 eof now, and no t10 yet, and i am currently @ hit rating 12.01 % + 3% suppresion

question is, shall I get 2 piece t10 (ones that cost 60 eofs each), replace my battlemaster gem (/facepalm) with a hit trinket?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Lorctarogar

Re: Which T10 to get 1st?

Get 2p and then 4p t10 as soon as you can, the 2x t9 you have is only worth considering for destro and perhaps demo.

P.S: always save some of your atleast semi good gear after you get an upgrade, that way you easily get some missing hit rating.

get the 2pc as soon as possible but I wouldn't get the 2 60 emblem ones.

I would recommed getting 2 from the following (helm, shoulder, chest) or actually all 3 because the other two drop in VOA and you might get lucky and save yourself 60 or 95 emblems.

That is only 155 emblems or 35 more than you have now. You can get 34 after the reset tomorrow plus you get two more cracks at a piece out of voa tomorrow. Just make sure there is no other lock in your 10 man VoA and try to get no more than 1 other lock in your 25 (3 would be the max, drop group if it gets to 4).

What do you think about the season 7 shaman set?
    It looks like what would happen if one of those big rock giants from Outlands mated with Spiderman.

-monkeysnarf

As far as most dest lock upgrade...chest then shoulders are the first two most should get. These two items offer a much larger upgrade in dps than t9 or merlins. Then go for the helm...ONE NOTE HERE...Nemesis skullcap(245) is normally better than t10 helm without the 4pc bonus. This can be confirmed on simcraft and I have confirmed it in game. Then get t10 gloves. If you can find someone to craft the 264 legs..do so.