Cataclysm cinematic when battlecry is complete?

I am suspecting that when battlecry is 100% complete they will either release Cataclysm cinematic or Cataclysm Beta/alpha.
    Anyone else suspecting this?

Re: Cataclysm cinematic when battlecry is complete?

I'm 92.876% certain it will have something to do with cataclysm, beta opt-ins would be nice, but an animated model of a female worgen would be better
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

I hope so, but I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    I'm 92.876% certain it will have something to do with cataclysm, beta opt-ins would be nice, but an animated model of a female worgen would be better
    mmmm worgen female animation would be so epic..... same with a goblin female.

in my honest opinion it will most likely be cataclysm related, that's why they have waited so long to complete it.

I'm 92.876% certain it will NOT have something to do with cataclysm. It's (still) too early.
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

I don't think there's going to be a Cataclysm Cinematic when it comes out. I'm pretty sure its just Blizzard doing a Mosaic.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    I'm 92.876% certain it will NOT have something to do with cataclysm. It's (still) too early.
    It is not (still) to early.

No. They already said the final artwork will be a wallpaper sized version of the mosaic.

Cata cinematic is a long way off. It's usually released a couple of months before the expansion goes live.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmer
    No. They already said the final artwork will be a wallpaper sized version of the mosaic.

Cata cinematic is a long way off. It's usually released a couple of months before the expansion goes live.
    it is a couple of months before the expansion :P

but wil see if its a beta also female worgen would be nice to

The weapon of my choice are great balls of fire!

Quote Originally Posted by jarmale

I assure you it is not a couple of months before the expansion.

Either way: the final art for the mosaic is confirmed to be a wallpaper version of the mosaic itself. Period.

I assure you it is not a couple of months before the expansion.

Either way: the final art for the mosaic is confirmed to be a wallpaper version of the mosaic itself. Period.
    Once the total number of submissions reaches the threshold, we’ll reveal an exclusive new piece of art in a master mosaic. Be a part of Warcraft history and submit your photo today!
    Unless you can show me a blue post saying otherwise, you're really just reading through the lines and making assumptions as such

Not saying it's not possible, and now that I think about it, it's likely, but still, we have no confirmation of that
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Think of it Blizzards Focus on Lich king lore is over now they are focusing more on precataclysm- cataclysm content (ruby raid etc, troll/gnome capital retaking in patch notes, Notes about grimtotems in TB and Dark iron somewhere, as well as twilight hammer invasion to Orgrimmar and Stormwind)

Quote Originally Posted by Garush
    Think of it Blizzards Focus on Lich king lore is over now they are focusing more on precataclysm- cataclysm content (ruby raid etc, troll/gnome capital retaking in patch notes, Notes about grimtotems in TB and Dark iron somewhere, as well as twilight hammer invasion to Orgrimmar and Stormwind)
    There are no patch notes on the gnome/troll thing. It's datamined. Show bluepost otherwise pl0x.
    Samin
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Quote Originally Posted by jarmale

depends how you define a couple of months , 2-3 or 12-24?

Quote Originally Posted by dddmaster
    depends how you define a couple of months , 2-3 or 12-24?
    I doubt they'll let top raiding guilds sit around for 12 months with just ICC and Ruby Sanctum...

Maybe 5-6
    By Blood and Honor We Serve!

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    There are no patch notes on the gnome/troll thing. It's datamined. Show bluepost otherwise pl0x.
    didn't say patch notes did i? I just wrote notes, for some unknow reason that i forgot.

Quote Originally Posted by SPF18
    I doubt they'll let top raiding guilds sit around for 12 months with just ICC and Ruby Sanctum...

Maybe 5-6
    Didn't blizzard state that there would be more pvp and pve contents coming (more for both pve and pvp)

didn't say patch notes did i? I just wrote notes, for some unknow reason that i forgot.
    (ruby raid etc, troll/gnome capital retaking in patch notes, Notes about grimtotems in TB and Dark iron somewhere, as well as twilight hammer invasion to Orgrimmar and Stormwind)
    Well..anyway - I want an overview of datamined/seen stuff on PTR. Boubs last post about it is a bit confusing structured and incomplete (it misses the dark iron/grimtotem thing..where did you get this?)
    Samin

Unless you can show me a blue post saying otherwise, you're really just reading through the lines and making assumptions as such

Not saying it's not possible, and now that I think about it, it's likely, but still, we have no confirmation of that
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...geNo=1&sid=1#1

"Master mosaic" meaning the overall product.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...geNo=1&sid=1#1

"Master mosaic" meaning the overall product.
    Ah, I retract my arguement then