15+ Year Old Account

Rapture Proc Addon

I've never written an AddOn before but I'm debating it. I was a super-lightweight addon that can track just the rapture proc and count the cooldown (i.e. something along the lines of parsing out the mana gain from rapture in the combat log and starting a 12 sec timer off that).

before I do that i wanted to know if anyone knew of such thing.

http://www.wowace.com/addons/ingelasrapture/

is the only one i could find, but it's rather large and i dont care for an in-game customization aspect.

anyone know of any other rapture proc addons? Just looking for one with a simple timer bar (possibly that can be changed with sharedmedia to match the rest of my UI)
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Rapture Proc Addon

As always when it comes to your character, PowerAuras can do this.

You can make it watch for the Rapture Proc and then display an aura with a timer of 12 seconds. Simple as that
    You know what is better than drinking a beer? Brewing your own beer. And then drinking it. And then... Drinking another beer. And then, punching somebody in the snout! That's what!

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Been playing with power auras all day trying to get that to register. Anyone have a tutorial or the code handy?

A substantial guide in this forum.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/interface-macros/ghadamon's-power-auras-guide/

On the stickied tutorials and guide thread at the top of the forum, but that tends to get easily missed.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.