Poll: Do you think PvPing through the lower levels is more fun than at level 80?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Do you think PvPing through the levels is more fun than at level 80?

Do you think PvPing through the levels is more fun than at level 80?
    While leveling my alt I PvPed A LOT. Oddly enough I found out that is was much more exciting and fun than at level 80. Having scary classes that are higher levels than you, or not everybody being full epic made for an enjoyable time PvPing. When I went back on to my main everything was generic and boring. Every class always did the same thing and it lost it's taste. The challenge was gone. No longer was it exciting getting the jump on a level 79 when you are level 74. No longer were objectives actually a challenge to capture. AV is almost always 10 minutes long with no taste to it at 80. Sure there is arena, but that isn't "fun" Even though I do semi-decent with a 2k team it is still more a pain than a profit.

So what do you think? More or less fun?

Plus I would love to hear any thoughts you have on the subject, or stories of your lower level PvP

Re: Do you think PvPing through the levels is more fun than at level 80?

No

I quest from the 0s to 7s then pvp 7 to the next 0. e.g. quest 20-27 pvp 27-30 quest 30-37 pvp 37-40 etc

I've gotten "We had it all along *cough*" twice on my warlock when it was around level 40 xD, and no it wasn't on purpose.
    Zaularion, Skullcrusher if you don't belive it xD
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

I want option "sometimes!" ..
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

Quote Originally Posted by Celebronde
    I quest from the 0s to 7s then pvp 7 to the next 0. e.g. quest 20-27 pvp 27-30 quest 30-37 pvp 37-40 etc
    lol I do almost the same thing
    LET YOUR BIRD EAT ITS BEAK

IMO, it's a ton of fun at lower levels (well, premount is kind of slow but still fun). I do the same as someone above said, quest til about -6 -7, then BG my little heart to -0. Tons of fun if you enjoy PVP at all.

I found PvP while leveling my rogue much more fun then PvP with my DK at 80. I dont think this has to do with class so much as the people. With level 80 PvP everyones like" I need x much honor before im done" It seems like a chore at 80 that people do just to get out of the way, but when I was leveling it was a much more relaxed environment. Especially at the higher ends of the brackets.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickola
    No resil = Happiness. Lower level pvp was much more fun.
    Exactly, now everyone has 1000+ easy and everything hits like a feather. At least at lower levels it was properly balanced between damage and HP

10+ Year Old Account

I don't think it is "more fun" but i certainly think it has advantages than just leveling through quests and instances.

I leveled from 10-80 PvP all the way on my rogue. Really fun, but boy was it shitty being ?0-?5 being ganked so easy.

Quote Originally Posted by lapetes
    "I'm bad listen to me yell!"

for me its fun, get all pvp gears from wg and spam bgs

It's much more fun providing you remember to stop as soon as you hit x1 for 5 levels or so! ;-)

Hello all
    A lot of you might know me from these forums and other forums I play a resto druid called Velvettouch in a guild called <DIRTY>.

This is not a guild recruitment post !

This a Battle group recruitment post we of Stormstrike are starting a grass roots 60 recruitment .

1) There are alot of us out the on Basic accounts
    2) Having 4 AVs /AB/WSG etc would heaven
    3) so much to say lol but Im not a writer by nature basically I have started going to each realm talking to 60s and 60 guilds.

It is a lot to ask but in the end 1 battle group full of 60s would benifit every one who twinks 60s.
    The idea would be to set a date out mid April etc . and most important get the word out Blizz says theres not alot of us I call BS and united we are powerful ( wtb Naxx back imo/ dont take MC/BWL/AQ40 out )
    <DIRTY> is sponsoring this so I started a forum just about this at DIRTY of Mal'Ganis
    ok thank so much for your time
    [ Post edited by Velvettouch ]
    Hello, right away this is not a guild recruitment thread, more of a battlegroup recruitment thread.

Here on stormstrike we have a few alliance guilds that have multiple active 60s. The main ones are <Shadows Of Trinity> Khadgar and <DIRTY> on Mal'Ganis.

We have a solid 3 horde guilds on the battlegroup as well. <LFI on the BHB> Mal'Ganis - <JERKS> Executus - and there is also <We Chill with C'thun> on Duskwood

There are a couple other small 60 guilds scattered about the battlegroup as well.

I would like to propose a slow transfer over to one battlegroup so we can keep av40 competitive and balanced. A tentative date of completion would be around the beginning of april. So people who are in college or dont have a steady income can plan ahead so we can all enjoy the best times of WoW, the good ol' PreBC days
    [ Post edited by Herpês ]

This can go either way, as an 80 you can count on people knowing what to do aka capping flags at AV/AB and not just mindlessly trying to kill everyone they see. Also you get much more interesting skills at 80 then you are at like 50 or so.

Yet it is much more fun to enjoy killing bad people at low levels.

PVPing to 80 is lame. way longer to ding. U get facerolled by twinks in 3 globals in most brackets. 19 - 49 is terribad. after that it's a little easier and u can actually employ some type of strat/tactics to the BG and not just circle strafe in middle and fight in /bg chat.

I lvld a rogue though BGs and enjoyed it, however i can't say that i'll enjoy lvling a weaker class as much : So to answer your question, it really depends on how Op your class is.