Swap out KS glyph for LK?

Iv been working on LK 25 for a bit with my guild now and i had a thought, Since the last 10% doesnt matter im only getting 50% usage on my killshot glyph. Wouldnt it be a smarter choice to toss in say a steadyshot glyph or a Multi shot glyph since i use that more than aimed shot? BTW im surv and plan on being surv and am not switching to MM anytime soon.

Re: Swap out KS glyph for LK?

A bit OT but why not be both?
    I was thinking like you until i tried out MM as agi gemmed, never ever played MM, used some hours on the dummy and went on my first pug in ToC25, pulled off 10k on Lord Jaraxxus.
    No reason too not learn how too really play your class.
    http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&cn=Swiftren

I know how to play both specs, I just dont enjoy MM spec. We have 2 MM hunters allready in raid and ARP is prime now adays. I perfer the priority system over steady rotation as well. Not to mention iv had 0 luck procuring a ARP trinket. I do spreadsheets constantlly and as soon as MM pulls ahead of my surv by a noticable difference i will go it. Even as survival and with shit trinkets i still top arp gemming hunters with DC and dbw. Back on topic now pls.

Try again without the insults. ~Icey