Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Cataclysm Prologue - Gnomeregan and the Echo Isles

Quote Originally Posted by Sirsimeon
    Yarr! ^^

10+ Year Old Account

I can't wait to be Trollin' for Recruits, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by kaputman
    Seems like Thrall is still around as the Leader of the Horde.
    I wonder when he will be replaced.
    Well supposedly he leaves to go heal the world after the actual Cataclysm which hasn't happened yet.

Event is looking epic so far.

I remember the zombie event, oh man. I started playing 'seriously' about two months before wotlk hit, and actually dinged my very first max lvl character 10 hrs before WotLK came out. Regardless, I remember how much I absolutley looooved the zombie event, and I'm so excited for this next event.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh my god I am so excited.

10+ Year Old Account

I haven't been reading the comic, so i didn't even know Cho'gall existed until... today

So i did a little research about him, and it seems like C'thun will be making a comeback in Cata?
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Quote Originally Posted by Garnik
    I haven't been reading the comic, so i didn't even know Cho'gall existed until... today

So i did a little research about him, and it seems like C'thun will be making a comeback in Cata?
    Cho'Gall is awesome since Warcraft 2!

(Oh god, the QQ that will occur if the reuse C'Thun 'it's naxx all over again QQ')
    Samin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrana View Post
    So, what would be your reaction, if you found out, that come cata release first patch, blizzard were planning to kill everyone by sending a bear through the mail?

Ok every time i hear a slither to a mammoth amount of pre cata info i always log onto the ptr . but its never there, please it would help a lot of people including myself if you could say if it was in game in the ptr for the public or just hidden in files.

and

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Cho'Gall is awesome since Warcraft 2!

(Oh god, the QQ that will occur if the reuse C'Thun 'it's naxx all over again QQ')
    C'Thun won't simply be "re-used".

C'Thun is now part of a "mutated" Cho'Gall.

Therefore, a different experience than what was the copy/paste of Naxx.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu

C'Thun is now part of a "mutated" Cho'Gall.
    Isn't he "resurrecting", not combining with C'thun? But then again, i haven't read the comic, so i maybe don't have all the info here.
    Then he fapped to his own pseudo-intellectualism and no one ever loved him. Ever.

The End

Isn't he "resurrecting", not combining with C'thun? But then again, i haven't read the comic, so i maybe don't have all the info here.
    He tried to resurrect C'thun, but it went terribly wrong and now C'thun has combined with Cho'gall.

Cho'gall is essentially a host body now for C'thun.

why oh why do i have to puke when i read twilight?
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius
    Overcloaks... the sortof technical thing that Blizz is doing there makes me hope against hope that someday we'll be able to display the graphics of armor we have, and want to display, while retaining the stats and bonuses of our current armor sets.
    I agree! Sort of the same way as they did in LotRO. Every toon has two "outfits" where they can place gear (except weapons) and yet retain the stats from their primary gear. In short: You have have part T9 and part T10 equipped i your main gear slots and for instance your entire T6 set in an outfit slot. Then you'll run around looking old school

This is pretty much a RP (and vanity) feature, but it would be nice! No more running around looking like a ragdoll

Blizzard seems to have learned from some "mistakes" they did in the past. Anyone remember Zombie invasion? Could have been epic but not with WoW Community that gets pissed when not being able to do the "daily life in WoW" like standing on the mailbox. Easy way to make those guys not cry? Add achievements for that and they will be the first to do it.
    Zombie invasion would have been not stopped by blizzard if there were achievements because the people crying over it are the same that do EVERYTHING for some points.
    Who needs gameplay when you have ACHIEVEMENTS? Don't worry about beating levels, finding ways to kill enemies, or beating the final boss... there are none. Focus solely on your ultimate destiny... doing random tasks that have nothing to do with anything. Metagame yourself with ease! Self-satisfaction never felt so... artificial!

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ikkatsu
    He tried to resurrect C'thun, but it went terribly wrong and now C'thun has combined with Cho'gall.

Cho'gall is essentially a host body now for C'thun.
    So all this is in the comics? If so, then i need to read them myself somewhere, sounds awesome!

The End

"Elemental Fire for the Soul", "What Does 'The End of All Things' Mean for Me?", and "Finding Security and Comfort in a Doomed World"

Noone seems to notice these little jewels. I really laughed a lot. I hope we get a change to read these excellent piecies of proselytism.

So all this is in the comics? If so, then i need to read them myself somewhere, sounds awesome!

It is also stated @ WoWwiki.
    Kom alltid ihåg att du är helt unik. Precis som alla andra.

Deleted

I for one am already trying to figure out how I can get eaten first when Cataclysm is upon us.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhira
    I agree! Sort of the same way as they did in LotRO. Every toon has two "outfits" where they can place gear (except weapons) and yet retain the stats from their primary gear. In short: You have have part T9 and part T10 equipped i your main gear slots and for instance your entire T6 set in an outfit slot. Then you'll run around looking old school

This is pretty much a RP (and vanity) feature, but it would be nice! No more running around looking like a ragdoll
    I am a huge fan of customization. The only thing that bothers me in WoW is that everyone looks the same.

On the other hand loading 1000 textures for the same model (while loging in Dalaran) will be a pain in the @$$, so it would be nice to have this feature enabled / disabled through options.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Twilight's Cult - Horde / Alliance Questline

Anyone else see the word "sales" on the sign??