Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    I'm convinced most people who hate Knaack have never read a single paragraph of his books. They just hate him because it's the cool thing to do.
    I've read all war of the ancient trilogy, day of the dragon, and tried to hard to get into night of the dragon but god that book was terrible -_-
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I am sticking with Cristie books really,,, so far its been safe, the reading feels like I'm not in its main demographic but its cool I am nerdy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I am sticking with Cristie books really,,, so far its been safe, the reading feels like I'm not in its main demographic but its cool I am nerdy.
    Christie Golden has this ability to humanize characters in her books that people might not have thought they could be. By humanize I mean show characters faults, virtues, pain and depth. And she does this with any character, be it human, orc or otherwise. This is why I really loved the horde, because she showed, unlike what people thought orcs to be, that they had depth, they thought and felt, they were not all marauding savages, such as how we followed durotan and draka's story, how it developed Drek'thar from a wise man to someone who fell to following the warlocks and back to being a shaman realizing his mistakes, Grom and his youthful lust for power, leading to years later him bearing the scars of those mistakes and the pain he felt for it, or even velen and the draenei, how the way she portrayed them in rise of the horde made me find them interesting.
    And obviously, her development of Thrall and his story told by her is for me the single most appealing story development in warcraft.
    Last edited by Trassk; 2012-07-19 at 11:25 AM.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Posting in a legendary thread

I.. love you.

Thanks for the awesome sig, Lady Amuno.

Quote Originally Posted by Thassarian View Post
    I think the OP is actually Knaak.
    Negative. When Blizz begs me to write a book about WoW, it will be about gnomes. A warrior and a rogue, named Tank and Spank. And a troll mage named Mary Sue.
    Last edited by Crawford; 2012-08-29 at 05:02 PM.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81

now just switch rhonin with thrall and change "by richard knaak" to "by chris metzen" and it will be even more accurate

10+ Year Old Account
    no combo breaker in these lolz, 10/10 must and have read again

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

I almost forgot to read this today.

Infracted [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-12-25 at 07:00 AM.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Even if this was a necro, it was amazing. Thank you lol