Destro glyph choice after 3.3.3

Hey mates!

I was wondering how the glyphs will work after 3.3.3! I'm sure conflagrate and incinarate will stay where they are , being the best for destro... but what about LT glyph?
    Atm LT is the 3rd choice.Thinking we have no spirit in T10 items i wonder if we shouldn't use immolate or imp glyphs...
    Personally, I am testing atm the so called "mighty imp spec" with 3 points in Unholy Power. Now, i was thinking to put imp glyph instead of LT thinking to stack as many buffs as i can for my imp.In this spec he will get the UP buffs + the other classical talents for destro + glyph + 4t10 bonus. The question is ... will the new glyph perform better than LT thinking atm i'm siting on 512 spirit(102sp)?
    Other debatable thing would be replacing LT with immolate.Either in classical destro spec either with the "might imp spec", after the immolate buff i think we should consider this glyph.As far as i know it also buff the base dmg of conflag ; this plus the ability to crit might get immolate glyph in front of LT one. What do u think?
    Unfortunately i can't run simcraft atm because i have some issues with it and more than that, i lack time atm to mess around with it.Also, i would prefer a discussion around this point using our knowledge of our class and thinking more on live results than the sim ones.
    Feel free to post ur opinion! Ty

Deleted

Re: Destro glyph choice after 3.3.3

My opinion is, at your Spirit value (512, more in raids, don't forget that), GoLT will still be the option of choice. GoImmolate will rise a bit in quality as Immolate itself is buffed, but (without having any numbers to back that up) I would guess that this only raises the Spirit value where GoLT becomes better than GoImm from ~250 to, let's say, 330. But not close to 500.

Re: Destro glyph choice after 3.3.3

What do u think about imp glyph? thinking u go for 3 points in UP also