4set t10 is boring - spice it up a bit

The 4piece t10 which is a flat standard 3% damage increase is just plain dull and boring. Other classes get interesting bonuses although RNG dependant they make rotations interesting and fresh.

What I suggest is something similar for deathknights such as:
    Your blood plague has a chance to allow you to use your Rune Strike ability without cost and causing no threat.

Why? Runestrike is a powerful attack, one of the strongest we have and it scales well especially since we're stacking armor pen. It will give you an extra button to press and keep you focused from doing the same old dps cycles. It works well with all trees (maybe notsomuch frost).

Just something I'd like to see, perhaps even as a talent of somesort in cata.
    STFU and kill shit.

Re: 4set t10 is boring - spice it up a bit

lol ^^ stacking arp as unholy or blood :O? don't get you.. .btw this thread is burning!

#showtooltip Rune Strike
    /cast !Rune Strike
    /cast one of your DPS strikes

Hooray for something to macro in that does absolutely not change anything...

10+ Year Old Account

Is OP really QQing about a flat 3% damage increase?

/facepalm
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Licks
    #showtooltip Rune Strike
    /cast !Rune Strike
    /cast one of your DPS strikes

Hooray for something to macro in that does absolutely not change anything...
    You obviously don't understand the class. You can't cast rune strike without an avoidance..so that's completely irrelevant for dps.

This is a fantastic idea and all classes should have one like it. or procs either of them work

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Deathgrip
    You obviously don't understand the class. You can't cast rune strike without an avoidance..so that's completely irrelevant for dps.
    He was saying you could bind it to every attack, so if it proc's you would never need to worry about it.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    He was saying you could bind it to every attack, so if it proc's you would never need to worry about it.

thats all well and good, but that has nothing to do with what the op was talking about

I agree though, but whatever i can live with a flat 3% increase

something new would be cool

and also, you do get a good enough amount of parry with alot of procs up so say if you were to parry or dodge say marrows BONESTORM once or twice

you'd see some big numbers pop up

Boring? Yes.

Effective? YES

3% dps boost is fairly large for a 4pc bonus if you ask me.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

OP: Your solution would be just as boring and dull, as it would require everyone to have a rune strike macro like the ones listed above. In the end you wouldn't be doing anything different than what you normally do. With the current 4pc, you can at least think a little outside the box and drop DnD + AotD on the pull and instantly have your 3% damage.