Page 1 of 84
... LastLast

The Rhonin Diaries

This is a very early TLR disclaimer. I will be connecting all the posts together in hopes of being able to keep the story straight... I will give a name prop for the author who contributed each story blog ;D

Hope you enjoy the read!

I bring you

The Rhonin Diaries starring Rhonin

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-...71/#msg2316871 The Entire Novel for those who want to skip the random chit chat between story logs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4udqa7txfQ <----- The Rhonin Diaries Opening Credit's

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0wkXWFqS7DY <--- Rhonin's Morning Workout

<--- Photo of the group from Amuno

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/239...coloredsiz.jpg <--- Photo of group from Lokann

<----- Episode 1 Book Cover From Lokann

<----- Episode 2 Book Cover From Amuno

<------ Episode 3 Book Cover From Amuno

<---- Ninja Rhonin by Elementium

<----- Evil El by Elementium

<----- The Villians by kilheart

It was a beutiful early morning day, Rhonin had woken early and headed downstairs to eat some delicious cereal. The sun was shining into the kitching only to be outdone by the shine gleaming back from Rhonin's hair almost blinding the sun, the sun retreated back a bit giving way to some shade.

There was a knock at the door. " This early? " Rhonin mused to himself.. would he need to save the world before he had his balanced breakfast... the thought amused him. With a pursing of his lip he gave the door a sturn look almost intimidating it to open itself, the door obliged, it knew what had happened to the other doors who weren't as quick to react... they lay as fire wood.

There was an Orc and Draenei at the door.... the Draenei clearly wise beyond her years strolled into the house. The Draenei was busy resisting the urge to remove her clothing in the presence of Rhonin so the Orc stepped forward and interjected. " Rhonin! We need you to save the world! "

Vereesa had woken and come downstairs... her eyes glared at the Draenei in jealousy however she was not able to do much, she had lost her bow 5 years ago when meeting Rhonin and had not replaced it yet... she scurried back upstairs muttering.

" So! " exclaimed Rhonin " It appears that it's time to kick ass and chewbubble gum " the Orc and Draenei looked at each other.. shrugged then looked back towards Rhonin " Whats Bubblegum" the Orc exclaimed?

" Stupid newbs " Rhonin smirked, looking over to his Raptor army, they were busy snickering at visitors /brofisting each other with a few chest bumps.

" Well Orc! spit it out what is this dire emergency, My Captain Crunch is gettin soggy and my patience running thin! " The Orc new he didn't want to have his nose busted on this day so he stepped forward and said....

EDIT: I changed my Mind! Way to many logs to link! If you have been following the thread then your fine! If your new to the thread you have some reading ahead of you :-*

Deleted

Re: The Rhonin Diaries

The Orc knew he didn't want to have his nose busted on this day so he stepped forward and said "Great Knaak impersonation!"

;D

(I'll try to add something to the story as soon as I get some ideas. :P)

Edit:

The Orc knew he didn't want to have his nose busted on this day so he stepped forward and said "Master Rhonin, the world needs your help once again. The shaman have sensed a terrible disturbance among the elements." The Draenei nodded, lending credence to the Orc's words. Rhonin took a piece of pink, rubbery mass from his pocket and chewed on it absent-mindedly. "What kind of disturbance?"

"We believe it to be unnatural. Unfortunately we are unable to pinpoint what it is exactly. In any case, it must be some sort of sinister presence," stated the Draenei. The archmage nodded, accepting her wisdom.

Deleted

"Well, " Started the Orc "Thrall has decided that it's time to put aside the differences between Alliance and Horde once and for all, but we've hit a snag." The Orc looked at the floor a moment, scuffing his boot on the Firewood planks.

Rhonin sighed exasparatedly and rolled his eyes "Out with it man. Is Garrosh whining again, is Wrynn still making trouble? I can do a lot but changing these two minds will take me at least half an afternoon." Rhonin knew, it would take at least that much time to stop Wrynn from reminiscing about his time as Lo'Gosh and trying to boost his ego so he'd be able to see his gorgeous red hair in the eye.

"No... not really. It's Vol'Jin and Mekkatorque." Came the answer. The Orc had taken time to position himself near Rhonin's favourite vase, maneuvering it between him and the master mage to enable himself a little buffer. "They refuse to join in the talks if they can't have their capital cities back. And well... At least the Gnome has a decent excuse because his bedroom has been taken over by elites and all..."

"... But because Mekkatorque has a demand, so does the silly blue troll... I see... Well, I think I can get this piggie washed even before my hair loses its wonderful morning lustre." Rhonin rubbed the little beard he sported, and made him look oh so manly and rugged, and then nodded to the Orc "Tell your boss I'll be over in a minute. I still have the Captain to adress."
    Rhonin hefted his silvered spoon, catching it in the light coming in from the window and sat down, dismissing the Orc for now...

Deleted

"Who... what was the female?" asked Vereesa. "And how could you stoop so low as to speak with mere Orcs!"

"She was a Draenei, a member of a noble race older than even your own. As for the Orc... He wouldn't be able to do much harm. I have prepared my defensive spells last night, but I never got to use them." He stared at her accusingly. "What? I really did have a headache," she said unconvincingly. He would never lose his admiration or love for her however. He knew she felt the same way about him.

"I saw the... Draenei... eying you, husband." Rhonin chuckled. "Can you blame her?" The Elf laughed in her clear voice. "No, I really cannot."

Needs a tad more fire-red pubichair and a few Raptors having a crush on Rhonin as well.

Then I'd believe it's written by Knaak.
    /brofist

Very good so far... I'll try to add! * brainstorming *

Quote Originally Posted by Whyte
    Needs a tad more fire-red pubichair and a few Raptors having a crush on Rhonin as well.

Then I'd believe it's written by Knaak.
    It's a work in progress! :P

Rhonin was dissapointed.... after all he had done for Mekkatorque he was still whing. " I build those pukes a glorious Tram to travel and it's still not enough? " blowing bubbles with his pink rubbery substance. Vereesa gave him a puzzled look " You did my love? " had it been anyone else that questioned him he would have incinerated them on the spot.. but not Vereesa his love.

Rhonin leaned in close to whisper so that his guests would not hear.. " Do you remember that council meeting in Ironforge we had after we had dinner at your parents? " Vereesa nodded. " Well.. your moms cooking isn't very good and caused a great unsettling in my stomach... So I had stowed away to a remote area in Ironforge to relieve the pressure in my guts " Vereesa gasped " You didn't! "
    " I couldn't help it dear... I aimed my fanny away from Ironforge and purged the demon's from my anus the force cut a swathe of destruction through the ground which is now the route travelled via tram " * Ahem * the Draenei interjected. " Shall we be on our way dear Rhonin? " Rhonin knew it was time to go he ran upstairs and packed his survival kit, it consisted of a loincloth and some hair products.

As the companions set forth to Ironforge Vereesa ran out for Rhonin " Please let me join you on this mission! " Rhonin laughed " Who then would have dinner waiting for me when I arrived home? " he patted her on the head and gestured for her to return inside. " Hop on a Raptor Orc... the Draenei she rides with me " he smiled as the group headed for Ironforge

On the road to Ironforge, however, the mountains shook, and a deep voice echoed as a gigantic humanoid clockwork robot lumbered into view, "I told you landlubbers I was going to improvise." Rhonin's eyes went wide as his massive intellect, dwarfed only by the splendor of his fiery hair, processed who the speaker was.
    "Smite!"

Vereesa reached for her bow, forgetting that she had lost it back during the Day of the Dragon and never thought to get another, so captivated was she by her husband's rugged good looks and rapid advancement through the Kirin Tor hierarchy.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

wait, rhonin's fart traveled in an upside-down arc?

/mindblown.

Quote Originally Posted by Izhara
    On the road to Ironforge, however, the mountains shook, and a deep voice echoed as a gigantic humanoid clockwork robot lumbered into view, "I told you landlubbers I was going to improvise." Rhonin's eyes went wide as his massive intellect, dwarfed only by the splendor of his fiery hair, processed who the speaker was.
    "Smite!"

Vereesa reached for her bow, forgetting that she had lost it back during the Day of the Dragon and never thought to get another, so captivated was she by her husband's rugged good looks and rapid advancement through the Kirin Tor hierarchy.
    I knew you had something in the tank!

Quote Originally Posted by nzall
    wait, rhonin's fart traveled in an upside-down arc?

/mindblown.
    That will not be the only time you are /mindblown by the abilties of Rhonin

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    I knew you had something in the tank!
    Hey, he had to get his revenge somehow. Now comes the process of turning him into MacGuyver.

That will not be the only time you are /mindblown by the abilties of Rhonin
    You think that's mindblowing, wait 'til you see him in bed.
    This line will not change of my own volition until Knaak stops screwing Warcraft Lore to write more bad fanfics.

Thanks Amuno!

The scary thing is that there's a really good chance that Knaak is reading all these threads satirizing him with a notepad going "This stuff is gold, man!"

u guys should replace Knaak in writing lore.

i love all of u <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgo
    oh def pie. Who the fuck likes cake more than pie? Ill tell you who. Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinson
    The scary thing is that there's a really good chance that Knaak is reading all these threads satirizing him with a notepad going "This stuff is gold, man!"
    If the next book to be given a good Knaaking is about Smite I'm sueing him for plagiarism. >.>

Thanks Amuno!

15+ Year Old Account

As smite readys his attack, rhonin puts on a monocle and casts flare! While smite is blinded, vereesa kills one of the raptors sorrounding rhonin and uses it's femur to fashion a bow, she plucks one of rhonins fiery red hairs for a bow string and prays her one arrow hits him. Just as she was about to shoot, drek'thar runs in with a /brofist yelling " don't hurt this cow!" apparently he join DHETA, dispite being a warrior. Rohnin says " your fired" and summons a unseen force to blow them away. All the dranei and elf bowed at his leet awesomeness, but he didn't care, he was missing a strand of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Stinson
    heheh gold baby gold!

If the next book to be given a good Knaaking is about Smite I'm sueing him for plagiarism. >.>
    I can already see the title:

" Smoted " starring Smite

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina
    heheh gold baby gold!

I can already see the title:

" Smoted " starring Smite
    Where it turns out Smite is actually a Naaru in disguise, who is twice as powerful as A'dal, and also a shamagewaradinlockronter who minors in druidism.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

Where it turns out Smite is actually a Naaru in disguise, who is twice as powerful as A'dal, and also a shamagewaradinlockronter who minors in druidism.
    But Rhonin somehow still manages to destroy him after the sacrifice of Marion Sundancer, a Blood Knight who despite her training fails to do any damage to anything throughout the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann
    But Rhonin somehow still manages to destroy him after the sacrifice of Marion Sundancer, a Blood Knight who despite her training fails to do any damage to anything throughout the story.
    And who dresses more like the priest from the TBC cinematic than a paladin.

Thanks Amuno!

Deleted

And who dresses more like the priest from the TBC cinematic than a paladin.
    Just without all the cloth, plus some plate pauldrons.