Need Help-Special Buffs consolidation.

I've seen a few buff consolidation addons... But what I'm looking for is an addon that will consolidate specific buffs and give me some visual representation of how many buffs from that group are currently active.

For example, I would like to add my trinkets, berzerking, icc ring proc, and possibly a few other DPS procs into a single buff grouping with either a color change or a number change.

Does anyone have any idea how I could do this? There may be a way to configure an existing addon that I am missing, any help would be great.

Re: Need Help-Special Buffs consolidation.

Satrina Buff Frames can be modified to do just about anything you could ever imagine. I'd start there.

I have SBF, so if you can be more specific, that'd be great. I've played around with SBF, CCB, and a few other buff frames and it's not exactly what I wanted. I also don't want a large addon to do such a small task if I can avoid it. I'm assuming SBF is rather bulky resource wise, could be wrong though.

I'm actually not sure exactly what you want, to be honest.

Alright, so I want to be able to group together certain buffs and have a single icon represent the number of buffs in the group. Or perhaps each buff that gets shoved in adds a value to the icon.

So, in a perfect world..

Let's say I have the following buffs.

TrinketProc1
    TrinketProc2
    Ringproc1
    BezerkingProc1
    BezerkingProc2
    Heroism
    Speed Potion
    Hysteria
    Tricks of the Trade

I want to have a single icon that represents the amount of these up at any given time. Basically, how much bonus dps I have at any point in time.

I currently simply look at my attack power, but this isn't a great representation because most of the buffs I listed don't affect AP.

So, what I want is a way to group all of these buffs together and output a value that I can assign. Say TrinketProc1=30, TrinketProc2=5, RingProc=20, etc.

The output from the addon will simply show me a number (or color) that indicates the total amount of procs I have at any given time.

But, I know there may not be one exactly the way I want it, so I would be happy with a way to configure SBF to do something similar, even if all of the values just equal 1.

15+ Year Old Account

1 icon is active while having all mentioned buffs active? That's how I understood it. ;[

Yeah, one icon to summarize the buff count.

Basically, 1 icon will describe the level of "buff" I currently have. Preferably, I want to put values into it, maybe somehow make it so that if all buffs are active, the value would be 100, and base each value on the % of boost to my DPS each proc gives.

It's just really good to know how big of "DPS" boost you have. People say "save your potion for heroism" well, what if my buffs align perfectly and I have everything ready to go ;-) That, and hyperspeed accelerators, recklessness, and other self buffs I can apply pretty frequently, I can pick and choose slightly better.

But that won't tell you which ones are active or how long they have left. You're better off using SBF to make a few bars/buttons with timers on them and judging for yourself.