Soloing the old world for fun and... fun

So, with cataclysm coming at some point in the relatively near future, and with all the old world dungeon and raid achievements likely becoming feats of strength, I've decided I want to get them before they're gone.

Now, it's a huge list, and I haven't even started yet. I was able to solo Onyxia before the revamp, so I have that feat already, but there are a lot more raids and dungeons I need to destroy on my path to glory. I know I'll have no issue with the dungeons, but the raids are another issue. I still have AQ20, MC, UBRS, LBRS, and BWL to go in the classic raids and Sunwell, ZA, and Hyjal for the BC raids. Obviously Naxx was gone before I could have a chance to run it with a death knight and while it's likely that most BC raid will remain, I'm not taking chances.

That being said, given my stats (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...=Misha&cn=Ajai), what do you think my prospects for soloing are and how interested would people be in my cataloging the experience?

Re: Soloing the old world for fun and... fun

Theres more then Fun at stake, when its comes to Doing the old content. Guild Experience. When a guild member learns a new skill they will contribute to Guild Exp. In larger guilds the daily guild exp. cap will negate this, but for smaller guilds, having members with stcks of old school recipes to help hit the cap at the end of the day, will help to keep them on par.

10+ Year Old Account

AQ20/MC/UBRS/LBRS are easily soloable.
    BWL is undoable solo as a DK, Razorgore/Vael/Chromagg can't be solo'd by a DK - Best i got to soloing Razorgor was like, 6 eggs left. Rest are pretty easy.
    ZA is a pain to solo, 2 man = easy. Hyjal... I've solo'd Winterchill before.
    You can also solo Gruul but not HKM. You can solo Mag but not the summoners before him. SSC / TK / SWP are not soloable, min of 10 people. 15 for Funwell.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyx
    BWL is undoable solo as a DK, Razorgore/Vael/Chromagg can't be solo'd by a DK - Best i got to soloing Razorgor was like, 6 eggs left. Rest are pretty easy.
    You can also solo Gruul but not HKM. You can solo Mag but not the summoners before him. SSC / TK / SWP are not soloable, min of 10 people. 15 for Funwell.
    Well a bit of TK is soloable, i mean raegwyn killed Al'ar and Astromancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Destinyx
    Maggy is doable solo. It was done just about a month ago or something.

10+ Year Old Account

I've done ZG, MC, UBRS, LBRS, and Maggy. The trick at Maggy is that you don't kill the adds, you just tank them.

I haven't tried AQ20 or AQ40 yet, nor ZA (hate the place anyway :P), and got to the last wave before Winterchill in Hyjal, but... that was a long long time ago. I could probably solo him by now.

10+ Year Old Account

I do them for fun and want to do them in case some will disappear with cata..
    And ofcourse for the phat lewtz
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."