Sudden failing of alliance in BGs?

Anyone else noticing a really bad drop in wins to losses for alliance?

I used to play on Cyclone and BGs were quite good, pretty much 50-50 w/l. I moved to Reckoning and stopped doing BGs until they started giving AP for the daily. Apart from AV, alliance would easily lose 3 out of 4 games. So, I thought it was just a failing battlegroup and didn't worry about it too much. I've since moved back to Cyclone and it's now exactly the same as Reckoning was. None stop losses.

I'm pretty much giving up on the daily BG - yesterday it was 7 losses in SotA before I gave up, and I'm currently at 0-7 for todays EotS daily and thinking if I can really be bothered or not.

So pretty much this is a QQ thread, badly disguised as a question. Have too many good alliance PVPers transfered to horde, is it down to keyb-turners suddenly trying to do BGs for the 25AP, or is it that I'm so unbelievable bad that I can single-handedly turn a win into a loss, just by entering the BG?

Any other battlegroups struggling like this? Thanks for reading (and soaking up a few of my tears, I feel better already).
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Re: Sudden failing of alliance in BGs?

Retaliation is fine come here so I can have faster queues.

It usually seems that way but most of my horde friends say they lose the same amount as alliance do

When I played on Cyclone in 06-07, Ally only consistently won AV.

Now everyone has Faction Changed to Horde, so I'd figure that most battlegroups suffered from that.

AIM/Yahoo: JennixCorexo

Considering Horde picked up almost every 'bad' and 'good' Alliance PVPers thanks to faction transfers, its not suprising that Horde dominates most battlegroups on 'pure numbers'.

Considering the long queue times as Horde, and over half the games start imba like 15 horde v 8 alliance or 40 horde v 10 alliance for example.

Faction Transfers started the decline of the Alliance PVP population. X-realm Heroics killed most of whats left of the 'minority/underdog' Alliance BG population.

When its faster for Alliance to farm honor in Heroics for their Arena off-sets on PVE realms (without stepping foot in a BG), it only goes to show the lack of popularity for BGs (at least on Alliance) this expansion.