Deleted

Professor Putricide 10 Heroic Vid

So since i i haven't seen any videos of this kill in 10man heroic i thought i'd post our kill so people can see generaly what is going on during the fight and see how we handle the phase transition^^

It took us 8 wipes to kill it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Llh7k6Ut5Y&feature=sub

I hope you enjoy it and find it helpful

//Persistence guild - Sylvanas EU

Deleted

Re: Professor Putricide 10 Heroic Vid

Really fun fight tbh Most challenging fight so far in there, apart from possibly sindragosa? (Damn p3 )

But yeah maybe someone will find it useful

Nice fight! looks hard, think it will be do-able with a resto shammy and holy pala? We only bring 2 healers to 10 mans

Deleted

We did a number of tries with me going boomkin (my mainspec is resto) and tbh, now we've killed it once we could do it with 2 healers i guess. However, our DPS is high enough for the enrage timer to never be a problem so we took 3 healers to be safe. It also helps out alot in p3 as the raid damage gets really high towards the end, as you can see in the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Appled
    Really fun fight tbh Most challenging fight so far in there, apart from possibly sindragosa? (Damn p3 )
    HM Lich King? ???

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    HM Lich King? ???
    So far***888888

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    HM Lich King? ???
    Read the part where it says "so far"

We're currently on sindragosa 10 HC, had about 5 tries on her tonight after our 25 man so i couldn't possibly judge how hard LK is, though obviously he is *insertrandomnumberhere* times harder than the rest of them

Huh? Most difficult challenging in ICC10 heroic, except Lich King, is Dreamwalker by far. The rest are just silly

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saliz
    Huh? Most difficult challenging in ICC10 heroic, except Lich King, is Dreamwalker by far. The rest are just silly
    I disagree, we killed valithria relatively quickly and didn't have much trouble on her. Not quite sure why everyone finds it so hard tbh

I disagree, we killed valithria relatively quickly and didn't have much trouble on her. Not quite sure why everyone finds it so hard tbh
    I cleared 11/12 in the first days after heroics became available in 10 man, and out of all of them, the only one taking 10-12 pulls was Valthiria, everything else was 1-2 shottable with the exception of saurfang and putricide, so :/

sindragosa gets harder the less caster you have...

We had 1 and 3 healer... so in p3... when a healer gets ice tomb and another has the debuff... happy fun tiem !

Putricide is doable with 2 healer. And with the right strat, it isnt that hard..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Saliz
    I cleared 11/12 in the first days after heroics became available in 10 man, and out of all of them, the only one taking 10-12 pulls was Valthiria, everything else was 1-2 shottable with the exception of saurfang and putricide, so :/
    Meh well thats where we differ then, as we took more tries on putricide than we did on valithria. Didn't take us that long at all really but yeah i guess the "difficulty" can differ slightly between guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostprophet
    sindragosa gets harder the less caster you have...

We had 1 and 3 healer... so in p3... when a healer gets ice tomb and another has the debuff... happy fun tiem !

Putricide is doable with 2 healer. And with the right strat, it isnt that hard..
    That was the problem in the 4 or 5 tries on sindragosa we had last night, we would have our pala getting tombed, me getting the debuff and our holy priest being unable to keep the raid + the tank alive.

Healers must be failing at keeping their stack I presume.

15+ Year Old Account

Keep it on topic, please.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sunshine
    Keep it on topic, please.
    Out of curiosity, when did this go offtopic? I can only see people discussing the fights in ICC10 HC, which is kinda what this thread is about : :-\

15+ Year Old Account

Out of curiosity, when did this go offtopic? I can only see people discussing the fights in ICC10 HC, which is kinda what this thread is about : :-\
    If you'd like to discuss fights in general on heroic, please do go start a new thread.

Notice that the OP is merely presenting a heroic Putricide video. Comments on the video or the fight itself and whatnot are totally on topic; discussing Sindragosa difficulty is kind of outside the scope.

Deleted

I am in the guild and I am also in that video of the kill, does that still mean its offtopic?

If it is then np, just curious.

PS: As we're kind of stuck on sindra atm, i didn't think asking peoples opinions on difficulty would be offtopic

15+ Year Old Account

Like I said, feel free to start a new thread on it (either general difficulty of hardmodes or specifically strats on Sindragosa). But it's misleading to see a forum thread titled "Professor Putricide 10 Heroic Vid" and then see a bunch of replies about other bosses.

So yes, it's still gotten off-topic.

Deleted

Meh, fair enough. :-\