10+ Year Old Account

Could use some Help (Paly Tank)

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ra&cn=Ausfahrt

ok here is the problem this isnt me... this is a tank in my guild me and him have about the same Def stats but for some reason when it comes to ICC he gets hit ALOT and i mean ALOT harder then me... My personal opinion is that he isnt doing his rotation correctly but i was just wondering if u all can take a look at him and give me some ideas why he gets hit ALOT hard then i do. healers in my Guild have a hard time keeping him up compared to me

Thanks for the Help

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Could use some Help (Paly Tank)

Quote Originally Posted by CptFatman
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ra&cn=Ausfahrt

ok here is the problem this isnt me... this is a tank in my guild me and him have about the same Def stats but for some reason when it comes to ICC he gets hit ALOT and i mean ALOT harder then me... My personal opinion is that he isnt doing his rotation correctly but i was just wondering if u all can take a look at him and give me some ideas why he gets hit ALOT hard then i do. healers in my Guild have a hard time keeping him up compared to me

Thanks for the Help
    There are any number of variables that could be causing the difference, none of which can really be speculated upon without an additional Armory link (for you).

EDIT: After actually bothering to look at the link in your signature, I realised why it didn't work when I clicked on it.

I will begin by saying that you're both specced and glyphed badly, with some horrid itemisation (mainly in trinket selection).

Based on your Armories, he should be taking less damage than you, assuming you're using the same rotation with the same buffs. The only factor that may swing it the other way is the proc on the Black Heart, which would provide a significant amount of extra mitigation while active.

I'd be skeptical of something as unreliable as a healer feeling that one tank is harder/easier to heal than another, though. Is there any data that suggests he's taking considerably more damage per hit?

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...a&cn=M%C3%AAta

Here's his armory, now help away.

BTW, I scanned through the defense stats on both characters and there really isn't any significant difference. Probably forgets to cast holy shield sometimes? :P

10+ Year Old Account

ya woops sory i havent updated my sig in a while ill be sure to do that