Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: US First H25 PP by Exodus ~ Congrats :D!

Quote Originally Posted by Gagdush
    I am on theese forums. And even if they did, they are note required to show it to anyone. Ensidias style is usually not releasing videos fast anyway, so no need for the WF kill on fraps.

The difference is that Exodus did something that's clearly not part of what you usually do; having people dieing intentionally. Ensidia had a rogue using his normal rotation, but since you're a Exodus fanboy, it was clearly intentional. I bet you would accept the kill if it was Exodus, and all we get from this is that end bosses probably also will be tested on the PTR to avoid shit like this.
    not its really not that. it's that ensidia (and nihilum back in the day) were notorious for using exploits to get certain world firsts but they never got the ban hammer, this time they finally did and they went ballistic about it just like they did to make sure exodus didnt get their yogg 0 world first when they called them out of the exploit they already knew of.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo
    not its really not that. it's that ensidia (and nihilum back in the day) were notorious for using exploits to get certain world firsts but they never got the ban hammer, this time they finally did and they went ballistic about it just like they did to make sure exodus didnt get their yogg 0 world first when they called them out of the exploit they already knew of.
    There is a thin line between exploit, bugs and cleaver use of game mechanics. Some exploits are claimed withhout any evidence (C'thun), some by raging members that were kicked (Vashj) and they also did admit at least one (Hodir), that didn't fall under my deffinition of an exploit (=using a mechanic that completely trivializes the fight), which also where under special circumstances.

People also tend to forget that Ensidia first congratulated Exodus, before they got to know how they exploited, and that the ban was followed by a post that was at least as immature as people claim that the Ensidia post is.

Yeah totally flower power spell stealing from freya trash is working as intended!
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently