Deleted

Retri paladin pvp question

Hi guys,

So i'm thinking of going pvp in the retri spec, but i have a few questions.

1. What glyphs should i use?
    2. What enchants should i use?
    3. should i go full pvp gear, or must i have also pve gear
    4. Is a retri paladin a strong choice in pvp?

Thanks guys

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Retri paladin pvp question

This is pretty helpful, make sure you read the comments for the spec cause the spec on that site is still bugged.

http://www.arenajunkies.com/talents/paladin/7_11_53/

1 Glyphs depend on who/what your playing with
    2 Talents depend on who/what your playing with
    3 Pve gear is needed but be careful not to drop too low in resil
    4 Retri is strong if your good at it, If you arnt then your going to have a terrible time trying to kill anything
    Because some players aren't looking for anything logical, like loot. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned or negotiated with. Some players just want to watch the group fail.

For spec just use http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?pala...7ypE4Ri,,11573 vindictation is optional if u fell like spenting the 2 point on something else ( like improve bom )do it
    I only use 8 pvp gear pice shoulder hand pants boots belt brace neck and the BM trinket with 250 ap its a must imo atleast if u dont have the twins shit that i saw droping only once then u might consider useing twins shit/ DM card greatnes
    All the other iteam i use are pve might also go for the pvp head when i get the point and later change it for 2 pve t10 for set bonus
    Retri or prot/retri is a good choice and its easy to play as a class HoF DS CD HoW judg exo
    Yet if u are going to farm the gear and u dont have some good retri gear now u should try going holy its easyer to farm a partener and arms/holy is dammm hard to beat
    And about glyphs i use judg ( a must ) seal of righthousen and exo u might If u use SoV for pvp wich i dont recomand glyph of salvation instead of SoR
    U should tbh try posting on Arena junkies since u can see what pvp xp have the ppl answering you and what class they play :P

Sry for my bad english is not my first language

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by mistiq25
    Hi guys,

Thanks guys
    1. Judgement, Righteousness (cuz that's the seal you will be using the most) and Exo or FoL if you find yourself using all your art of war procs for healing
    2. Almost the same as in PvE
    3. When you start out you can't avoid to have some PvE gear mixed in (weapon for example), but as you get more serious you will need more and more pvp gear to stay competitive. The only crucial PvP gear you need is the trinket.
    4. Depends on who you ask. Some consider it weak, some a true juggernaut. It's godly against low resi targets, goes through them like a hot knife through butter. Against high resi targets it has some issues, but for that you have teammates to balance out your shortcomings :P

But as others said read arena junkies

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by mistiq25
    Hi guys,

Thanks guys
    1. The most common 2 being SoR and Judgment and the 3rd can be utility, Turn Evil, HoJ or Salvation.
    2. Enchants for what? Every piece of gear on your weapon?
    3. I run with 1253 Resilience, Once again this is entirely depending on your team comp, Paladins make good tanks if you run with a Hunter will or your healer will be focus.
    4. It can be but you really have to be willing to put forth a lot of effort on defensive dispelling and you need to be quick about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?