A praise to paladins + a question.

So first of all I'd like to say that I first started playing my paladin seriously a few weeks ago so therefore my gear isn't the best it can be - I have about 1day 5hours /played but I just love my paladin. The whole healbot + whack-a-mole really beats resto druid that I used to play.

Paladins are what brought fun into the game for me again and the random dungeon tool is really helpful as well, seeing as I am on a server with VERY low alliance population (hint: free migration for allies to Talnivarr at the moment )

But on to my question!
    I am currently sitting with this gear http://armory.wow-europe.com/charact...arr&cn=Ainyana
    and I always seem to top healing meters in VoA, 10-mans and other raids (yes I haven't been able to down any bosses but that is mostly other peoples fault, for instance yesterday when dps consistently decided that killing Dreadscale first was the proper way to ToC)

And my question is this, should I first go for the t10 helmet as my mate is suggesting or should I go for the cloak from Frost emblems, they are a hell for me to get since I am not raiding IC at the moment but once I get good enough gear I have a guild willing to take me in.
    The idea of taking the helmet seems good, and I can easily get a cloak from heroics.

Cheers Ainyana / Phailzôr!

Re: A praise to paladins + a question.

go for the t10 helm to get the t10 2pc first.
    Pondering returning.
    Nikoll - Retribution Paladin

okay cheers! should I replace my t9 gloves for t10 or t9 shoulders for t10 then as the second item? because I have the 213 iLvl helm from HoR normal right now so that is of course the first I am replacing.

Tough call i say cape mostly because capes tend to be harder to obtain then decent helms and the cape is itemized pretty well for pallies and is better then most capes that drop from icc especially from the first 4 bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague Atheart
    Tough call i say cape mostly because capes tend to be harder to obtain then decent helms and the cape is itemized pretty well for pallies and is better then most capes that drop from icc especially from the first 4 bosses.
    What? No. 100% False.

The cloak is the exact worst itemization for a Holy Pally. It should be one of the last (if not the very last) purchases you make with Frost Badges. Idealy, you shouldn't buy it at all and instead gun for something like the 10-man Cloak off of Princes. Good Cloaks were hard to come by during T9, but there are several good options in ICC and those old TotGC ones are becoming easier to get.

As for what do do with your Frost Badges... Go read this. "What should my Holy Pally spend his Frost Badges on"
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

10+ Year Old Account

Also visit the Elitistjerks Forums for paladins m8tie updated for the latest patchs give you a best in slot gear list for the specs etc and laods of useful info for holydins.
    Faith Manages

Quote Originally Posted by Firecrest
    As for what do do with your Frost Badges... Go read this.
    I've read many of your posts and I've taken a lot of it on board, thanks for all your contributions to this forum!

My question is if the 2pc bonus really is as good as people make it out to be. To me it sounds a bit bland tbh.

It's not great. But it's not bad either. Which, for Paladins makes it quite desireable.

Really what it comes down to is the fact that Helm and Shoulder slots have no 277 Haste/MP5 options. So, since you're going to be getting Haste/Crit anyway, might as well get the Tier bonus with it.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.