need help with paladin ui

Hello,

I need some help with a paladin ui because i really need a better one. Atm i am using xperl with bartender.
    Any ideas or help.

greetz
    sjoofie

(i am ret/prot)

Re: need help with paladin ui

How about flashing a picture of your current UI, and tell us at least what you are aiming to achieve out of a new UI? There are thousands of addons out there and any one of them could be close to what you want, but without a bit more information it's difficult to help.

We can't hold your hand and build a cookie-cutter UI for you, there's no such thing.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by sjoofie
    Hello,

I need some help with a paladin ui because i really need a better one. Atm i am using xperl with bartender.
    Any ideas or help.

greetz
    sjoofie

(i am ret/prot)
    I am using LUI works for all classes , clean and nice makes you have much left of the screen so the UI doesn't just cover everything.

15+ Year Old Account

http://elitistjerks.com/f76/t79625-r...l_facerolling/

A great list of "needed addons" and extras to make a great UI on your own. Lots of popular addons and comparable alternatives and how they will benefit you.

I took the LUI and bastardized it into a less minimalistic UI with some easier to use addons and ones i just preferred more.