Deleted

yet another gear Question

Hola Senoras y Senores (well, mostly the latter i suppose^^)!

I am not experienced with simcraft and was just looking for estimates:
    The 4pc setbonus of t10 - how great is it?
    I know it is really good, but what'cha think, I can either wear 251t10 shoulders+gloves OR
    http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49991 + http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47956
    For the t10 bonus I have the Robes and Helmet. The difference in hit rating I can compensate by switching Wrist with no loss. Maybe soon I can get The Gunship Captain's mittens instead of looming shadow.
    Given that the t10 gloves are not very good - would you deem the set bonus worth it?
    Thanks for constructive replies.

PS: Affli or Demo Spec, if that matters

Re: yet another gear Question

The 4pc t10 bonus is enormous. I mean in the order of 300-400 dps enormous.

I know the gloves aren't great, and the legs are terrible, but the set bonus makes up for it. IMO, go 4 pc t10 with gloves, hood, chest and shoulders. Get crafted legs or comparable i264 with no hit.

Not taking the 4pc t10 is a loss, no matter what you swap into the glove spot.

I believe this forum recommends 2 pc t10 2 pc t9 until you can get your 4pc t10.

And usually they are making the 4 pc with Chest/Shoulders/helm/gloves.

While the gunship mits are BiS i think for the ilevel (if you need hit) the 4 pc is still better than any individual bonus from 1 or 2 non set items.

Shoulders and gloves 4 piece, crafted legs off piece (or some other decent legs from ICC25). And you're sorted.

im sorry but if you dont need hit then the theories behind this are wrong for 95% of all people. The emblem gloves are extremly nice so go with the tier legs and get the emblem hands. If you need hit then go for gunship mits the crafted legs are really expensive sure if you got the gold to do it go for it but i dont think it is at all worth it and with you being afflict 3/3 supp then you prob dont need the hit so tier legs/ emblem gloves are a great choice. Or just wait to see which drops in voa
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Alexstrasza&cn=Romeolock

Quote Originally Posted by romeolock
    im sorry but if you dont need hit
    If you need hit then go for gunship mits
    you prob dont need the hit so tier legs/ emblem gloves are a great choice. Or just wait to see which drops in voa
    Wait...don't the tier legs have hit? Thus what is the point in that?

you being afflict 3/3 supp then you prob dont need the hit so tier legs/ emblem gloves are a great choice. Or just wait to see which drops in voa
    Tier legs is going to be a bigger hit pickup than tier gloves, for somebody that doesn't need more hit.

im sorry but if you dont need hit then the theories behind this are wrong for 95% of all people. The emblem gloves are extremly nice so go with the tier legs and get the emblem hands. If you need hit then go for gunship mits the crafted legs are really expensive sure if you got the gold to do it go for it but i dont think it is at all worth it and with you being afflict 3/3 supp then you prob dont need the hit so tier legs/ emblem gloves are a great choice. Or just wait to see which drops in voa
    I have no idea what you said or were trying to say.