Next Frost emblem purchase

SO i have 101 frost badges now. I was planning on using Vestments of Spruce and Fir then I got Chest guard of the failed experiment last night. I know that Spruce and Fir is still a bigger upgrade, just wanted your opinion on which frost piece I should get now.

Should I just use Chestguard of the failed experiment and grab a tier piece? Anyways, let me know what you think.

Re: Next Frost emblem purchase

There is no algorithm for frost badge purchases. Get whatever the biggest upgrade is for you.

You say Spruce and Fir, which makes me think resto, right?

If you need more haste, and your gloves or your pants don't have haste, grab the tier pieces.
    If you're hurting for trinkets, Purified Lunar Dust is nice and has a relatively high uptime.

But like I said. Get whatever is the biggest upgrade for you. If you plan on getting 4 piece (I recommend it), then it doesn't really matter what order you get them in, does it?

You know that depends 100% on what your current gear is...

Save up 19 more badges and get the feral shoulders & gloves.

it is a toss up between the chest and tier pieces IMO. the chest you won last night isn't all that great for a resto druid (no haste rating) unless you were wearing a much lower ilevel item in that slot previously. Like others have said, go with the biggest upgrade.

Alright I have the same question.

I have 60 badges now.
    Question: What piece of emblem gear should I get next? Should I wait and save up to 95 badges for another tier piece or play the lottery and hope for one in VoA? Should I just buy the gloves for 60 badges? Should I grab the spell cloak for 60 badges? Any other suggestions?
    Spec:Moonkin
    Armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...rmoon&cn=Omein

Thanks
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Omein,

You should go for the gloves. The 2 set for us Boomkins is pretty decent. But PLEASE keep in mind, do NOT replace your 2 set t9 bonus until you can get 4 set t10. Replacing the 2 set bonus of t9 is too much of a DPS loss without getting 4 set.

Quite honestly, the badge cloak isn't really that good. The cloak off of 25m Saurfang would do just fine until you can get the cloak from 25m Dreamwalker.

Thank you very much for the input, much appreciated
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)