Sindragosa 25 normal mode.

In the last couple of days my guild has been attempting Sindragosa 25 normal mode and we are having some trouble going below 13-15%. i would like to know which strategies you use for blocks/healing assignments in PH3. Because ph1 and ph2 are very very easy to heal through, not even a challenge. When it comes to ph3 some people start dropping like flies.

We are using a 2 spot iceblock, group 1-3-5 get the odd iceblocks and 2-4 the even ones. Dps and Healing is spreaded likewise. Healers are LoSing the boss to keep healing the tanks. Our healin setup is 3Priest(2xHoly,1xDisc), 1Holy Paladin, 1 resto druid, 1x resto shaman.

Especially in ph3 i find myself with the unchained magic 70% of the time which makes me impossible to spam raid. when i have it, i drop some hots on the raid and some heavy healing spells on tank, since mana is for sure not a issue here.

Any thoughts?

Re: Sindragosa 25 normal mode.

Have you tried making everyone reset after every ice block? Sindragosa normal mode usually is not a DPS race for most guilds, therefore playing it safe can help a lot.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: Sindragosa 25 normal mode.

Our posissing in air phase and p2:

Air:
    Picture 1

Phase 2:
    Picture 2

Was bored with photoshop and used it for my own guild aswell^^
    Do NOT ask me why I did put Icehowl as spot 2

For p2: We have 4 melee, along with a backup at the frost tombs (3 rogues and our fury warrior)
    And as you do, we have the raid spilt into 2 groups (melee just run behind a frost tomb when they have to) and the ranged and healers are evenly spreded across those groups. Took a few trys to get right, but then we nailed it! :-D Pop all CDs, along with bubble+sacrifice to keep the raid alive, couse it is "a bit" hectic in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael
    Have you tried making everyone reset after every ice block? Sindragosa normal mode usually is not a DPS race for most guilds, therefore playing it safe can help a lot.
    You would not be able to heal the tanks then :-p No heals but chain heal and maybe beacon of light would be able to hit them.

Just noticed the pictures might be a bit large, so here is the links:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/221...2810230011.jpg

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/5...ap2edited1.jpg

Edit: changed images to links. --Sunshine