Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Quote Originally Posted by Phogue
    2 man rocket! This is all I've ever wanted, its gray even!
    I can see my self flying into stormwind with that and 'nuke' wyrm

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by brothernads
    Could be for the retaking of Gnomeregan event...isn't there a quest where you have to drop bombs or such around the entrance?

Yeah, the rocket mount could very well be "Thunderflash" - see below:

Quest - Vent Horizon
    Objective - Use Pilot Muzzlesprock's flying machine to toss Radiageigatrons at the vents surrounding Gnomeregan.
    Description
    We thought that we could wait for the radiation to subside around Gnomeregan, but it doesn't appear to be getting better. If we want to take back our city, we need to make sure it's safe for our troops to enter. Take these Radiageigatrons, hop in 'Thunderflash' here, and toss them at the ventilation shafts outside of Gnomeregan. They'll report the radiation levels directly to me.
    Nooo, I was hoping it to be an engineering mount.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuko
    Nooo, I was hoping it to be an engineering mount.
    Calm down ma fellow troll at least we can fly it 8).

Cant wait to get my hands on Celestial Steed , it looks so Uldu
    3 Stacks of Natures Grasp? :O Im gonna have some fun in the arena :P

Well yes, we get to fly it, but I want it in my "Mounts"-tab to summon whenever I want to

True true, well maybe it's both ;D

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm, as much as I want that Rocket mount for my engineer, I'm guessin it's gunna be for the Retaking Gnome quests Sad panda :'(

as to the Celestial Steed, one thing about the tooltip feels me with special warm feelings...
    This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.

now obviously this means it's like the DK one, so if you have noob flying you get a 150% mount and if you have good flying it's 280%, but do you think it ALSO means if you have Super Pro flying, it can be 310%?

now as to the location, do you think it'll be a Flying mount when you're in OL/NR, but a normal land mount in the Old world? so dependant on your location it changes. What would be superepicextremeawesome and would cause me to grind for this no matter WHAT IT TOOK, is if the model hadn't been released yet, because it actually WASN'T one model, but 2/3 etc, so when it changed based on your skill/location the model would change to, so it'd be a normal horse in the old world, but would then... I don't know sprout wings and turn into a pegasus when you entered OL/NR and maybe got more armor/looked cooler once you've upgraded your mount skill
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account

good changes

Deleted

Nature's Grasp: Now has 3 charges, up from 1.
    This has got to be a joke right?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd
    Hmmm, as much as I want that Rocket mount for my engineer, I'm guessin it's gunna be for the Retaking Gnome quests Sad panda :'(

as to the Celestial Steed, one thing about the tooltip feels me with special warm feelings...
    This mount changes depending on your Riding skill and location.

now obviously this means it's like the DK one, so if you have noob flying you get a 150% mount and if you have good flying it's 280%, but do you think it ALSO means if you have Super Pro flying, it can be 310%?

now as to the location, do you think it'll be a Flying mount when you're in OL/NR, but a normal land mount in the Old world? so dependant on your location it changes. What would be superepicextremeawesome and would cause me to grind for this no matter WHAT IT TOOK, is if the model hadn't been released yet, because it actually WASN'T one model, but 2/3 etc, so when it changed based on your skill/location the model would change to, so it'd be a normal horse in the old world, but would then... I don't know sprout wings and turn into a pegasus when you entered OL/NR and maybe got more armor/looked cooler once you've upgraded your mount skill

I believe you will only get 310% flying speed if you ALREADY have a 310% flying mount in your possession.

Deleted

I'll take the Nature's Grasp change as a sick joke from Blizzard..

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Varulv
    Indeed... At least reduce the duration to something like 5 seconds...

we can only hope

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Sym

I believe you will only get 310% flying speed if you ALREADY have a 310% flying mount in your possession.
    yeah I know, that's what I meant by super pro flying :P same way that druids SFF upgrades itself if you have a 310% mount, sorry should have made myself clearer
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

At first I thought to myself, Blizzard is really going to release a two-person flying mount? But then I checked the thread and saw some people suggest it's probably for one of the Gnomeregan quests.

...:-X...
    "Welcome to Orgrimmar. Have you come to serve me whores?"

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Katave
    At first I thought to myself, [i]Blizzard is really going to release a two-person flying mount?
    And it looks badass.. but ya, most likely for that Quest.

Engineering QQ inc: IF only the chopper was way cheaper and BoP, IF only that rocket existed(crafted by engineers)and was also BoP.. if only..

p.s. QQ aside, the choppa should really be BoP.

Quote Originally Posted by cpy
    Nerf paladins, buff warriors even more. Fking unbelievable!
    OMG now you will actually need to get some skills...

As for the mount, either they make it BoP engineering only, or I quit engineering very same day and get some useful profession. I got tons of money to buy crafted mounts, and for now I made exactly four bikes: for me, my wife and two of my friends, so— not the most profitable of professions ever.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

They better nerf the fuck out of druid healing if they are putting 3 charges on that mofo.

Blizzard making UH blight how it will be is going to not make DKs as bad for pvp anymore. any pally that knows how to pvp will destroy DKs b/c us DKs cant do any decent damage without diseases up.

People are not understanding the Life Tap changes at all... It has absolutely nothing to do with the glyph.
    Currently, Life Tap scales with spirit, which means the more spirit you have, the more mana it provides, but also the more life it takes away. With patch 3.3.3, it will consider SP instead of spirit when calculating how much mana you are going to get (and also how much life you are going to lose). Check out wowhead's Life Tap, it has the formula on it: http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=57946

This change will make Life Tap reward more mana, which is good, but it will also make it take more life away, which is bad (all of this assuming you have more SP than spirit, which you should have anyway, and also assuming the formula stays the same, just changing SPI for SP). If you are Affliction and have Improved Life Tap, that is probably a very good change for you. But even when that's not the case, I still think this is a good change. With the amounts of haste we are able to get nowadays, we cast more frequently and therefore lose mana faster. I'm finding myself OOM and having to Life Tap more frequently, even when the buff from the glyph is still up, although this depends a little on your spec and if you have mana efficiency talents. This change will probably prevent that. But we will have to be more careful, since Life Tap will take a larger chunk of our life away.

This will probably also overhaul all the Dark Pact builds, since it will probably not be on par with Life Tap anymore in terms of mana efficiency.