Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Interesting warlock change, having Life tap now scale with spell power instead of spirit
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

The Celestial Steed is probably those 2 mounts shown on the main page a little while ago, the ones that look like the DK's mounts.
    Just look at the icon used for it - http://db.mmo-champion.com/s/75614/

This.....combustion down a minute....is the reason mages will go back fire? LOL NO!

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Because Paladin's are sooooo underpowered at current? *sarcasm*
    Protection paladin threat is to low

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    give them some other buff, but dont make my Disease Cleansing totem and My Dispels Halfway useless.... ( almost completely useless )
    Pve and pvp = doesn't mix when people get mad about the dk's they nerf them; however, when they suck so bad in pve they get buffs... This's happens a lot like an nasty cycle...

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Mansons

Deleted

oh look.. blizz buffing beast cleave, good change! -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Protection
    • Vitality: Now boosts Stamina by 3/6/9%, up from 2/4/6%. Strength and expertise benefits have not changed.
    [/blizzquote]
    About FRELLING time. Only been waiting for this since... Ulduar?

celestial pet and mount...
    what event could those be from? :O

Really? That's all for moonkins? Who cares about Starfall damage, all I use it for is a mini bloodlust. Give us crits on dots or something.

Well fuck, here I was hoping the teaser about Hunters getting more patch notes meant we'd get something useful.

I like how Shamans get a free Major Glyph, but I'm still forced to wear 2p T9 for my main DoT to crit.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

O M G

Lil' Smoky and Pet Bomblings for all my non engineer toons??

AWESOME!!!

Although, it does take some exclusivity away from being an engineer again.

I wonder how long before Gyro-Copters are no longer bop..

Unholy Blight now prevents any diseases on the victim from being dispelled.
    This is amazing, finally.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethlan
    chances are they are hidden because WE dont need to see them. the LFG algorithm will most likely let those who dont get kicked or abandon groups get into the random group before those who are "bad". And it would probably also take into account how often the person who initiated the kick against you tries to kick folks. Since thats just another kind of bad.
    probably is also for internal use only, meaning Blizz is planning on keeping track of who kicks people, and why, and even when. Chances are people will be warned if they are being too loose with kicks or if they are kicking someone right before the last boss, ie kicks in Forge of Souls last boss because of Needle trinket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    give them some other buff, but dont make my Disease Cleansing totem and My Dispels Halfway useless.... ( almost completely useless )
    DKs depend on diseases far more than most classes. All of their damage is modified by diseases. As of now, DKs are doing pretty bad damage even with diseases.. no diseases is just ignorable.

This change isn't passive. First you need RP and cast Death Coil every 10 seconds so Unholy Blight doesn't fall off. These changes are little compared to what is needed though.

Unholy still needs dependable burst. Unholy has pretty nice constant damage, but that doesn't win arena matches, burst does.

Frost needs Frost Fever undispellable. Probably put it in Endless Winter now since CoI putting up Frost Fever is passive now.

Blood would need the most changes and would probably not happen this expansion. Probably the least viable spec in the game and would require a ton of work into it
    specs

Intel Core i5-760@4.0GHz
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

Atleast the re-taking event is listed in the patch files, its probably on internal testing cause they dont want people to see it yet and they dont want to ruin it, hope it goes live this patch as it definitely means that things are moving along now
    -Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Once I slipped on the snow: oh man, snow is so OP.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account

sweet pet; can't wait to see the mount

probally looks similair to the pet (both "Celestial"), so
    would almost murder somone for an Algalon-like constellation mount

Well as a feral Druid I like the change to natures grasp, it prevents the rogue Clos. And makes us the rightful flag runners... A nice yet unexpected change

yaaa Frosty Flying Carpet !!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar

10+ Year Old Account

My guess is that the mount and/or pet will have something to do with ulduar.
    Maybe a rare drop from Algalon, but *shrugs* who knows

yaaa Frosty Flying Carpet !!
    H E R O E S

\ "When I was a kid ... I used to wish some stranger would come and tell me my family wasn't really my family. They weren't bad people, they were just ... insignificant. And I wanted to be different. Special. I wanted to change. A new name, a new life. The watchmaker's son ... became a watchmaker. It is so futile. And I wanted to be ... important." \
    Sylar