Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    • Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power.

I hope this will affect glyph of life tap too... better yet, make the additional spell power from the glyph baseline in the spell... such a boring ass glyph!

Edit: and what happened to immolate crit? D:

Quote Originally Posted by darkthunder
    Because Paladin's are sooooo underpowered at current? *sarcasm*
    No, they're too powerful and too broken. They need changes.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

finally sublety buffs, yay, gimme shadowstep pvp spec back, i miss it so much.
    There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

•Starfall: Te damage done by this spell has been significantly increased.

;D
    -Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    Once I slipped on the snow: oh man, snow is so OP.

Oh man, I always suspected that tracking stats like these already existed. I wonder if there are some, in some form, already. Either way, I was so upset at the one time I had to abandon. I felt really uncomfortable about it and was upset that I had done it. I was just about to enter a dungeon and got ganked. I didn't leave queue, cause I thought I'd make it back to my body in time, before the dungeon was up. And, I did, but I got ganked again. Paladin OPness for the win. And, the dungeon popped. I was having trouble getting back to my body, as it was fairly far away and in a cave. And, I felt badly, making the group wait for me. So, I just told them that I had been ganked and apologized, then left the dungeon.

I don't even know what dungeon it was, since I couldn't enter yet, being that I was dead. So, I didn't abandon due to dislike for the specific dungeon or anything at all like that, whatsoever. I just didn't want to hold everyone up, while I did a corpse run. D: Now, I wish I had just left the darn queue. I hope that those sort of things are taken into account, with these stat trackers. I hope that they give a small cushion of times to abandon. Assuming that things do happen. Like, you enter and you're at Uni, but a firedrill goes off. Or, you spill something all over your keyboard and desk. Or, you get a knock at the door and it's important. Etc?

I've only abandoned that one time, ever. But, I still feel uncomfortable about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Interface
    • CHAR_LOGIN_LOCKED_BY_MOBILE_AH = "You cannot log in while using the mobile or web auction house.";
    Well, it's official, you'll now be able to use the AH on Facebook.

i hope those mage changes arent the only ones
    "Remember, There's no such thing as a stupid question until you ask it"

"Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power."

Am I missing something here. Outside of the lifetap glyph, when did life tapping increase sp?

What they need to do, b/c obviously they are trying to rid all the casters of spirit. They need to have fel armor scale with sp, not spirit.

The pets, I want the pets!!
    Will those engineering ones, be available to those without engineering? Because I want them too!

Quote Originally Posted by Stonepony
    "Life Tap: This spell no longer scales with spirit, and instead scales with spell power."

Am I missing something here. Outside of the lifetap glyph, when did life tapping increase sp?

What they need to do, b/c obviously they are trying to rid all the casters of spirit. They need to have fel armor scale with sp, not spirit.
    the mana gain scales not your sp...

Quote Originally Posted by Darowen
    Will those engineering ones, be available to those without engineering? Because I want them too!
    Yes, you can steal another piece of Engineering's identity from us, just like with the fucking choppers.

I, for one, won't be making them for any non-Engineers because they don't fucking deserve them.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by ekaj
    Shh... Don't let that guy know; he was going to find out the troll way.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&cn=Mansons

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdan
    About FRELLING time. Only been waiting for this since... Ulduar?
    Frell ... Farscape <3.

On topic:

UB thing is amazing, just what we need and what we asked for.. Thank you!

Boomkin buffs, hmph... umm... That wont help the fact that i die(as a Boomkin) in the first stun that a rogue throws at me but hell... I've started playing as a feral nao.

10+ Year Old Account

The previous summoning criteria for these bosses have been removed. Players can queue up for and fight each World Event boss as many times as they want for any standard loot that they may drop.

Dude, thats sick
    Then HH mount wont be rare anymore :'(

Quote Originally Posted by ekaj
    Slowly making spirit obsolete. If they're doing this why not have fel armor scale with sp also.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgone
    The previous summoning criteria for these bosses have been removed. Players can queue up for and fight each World Event boss as many times as they want for any standard loot that they may drop.

Dude, thats sick
    Then HH mount wont be rare anymore :'(
    You failed to read that you only get one shot at the mounts per day in the bag, not the boss drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Darowen
    The pets, I want the pets!!
    Yes, unless they change the way the pet works, the only thing that made it exclusive to engineering was the BoP from crafting. There is no actual requirement for learning the pet itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    Yes, you can steal another piece of Engineering's identity from us, just like with the fucking choppers.

I, for one, won't be making them for any non-Engineers because they don't fucking deserve them.
    You have that choice.

Other Engineers, i'm sure, will be more than happy to cash in on the new "Hot Item" in the AH's.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaudevillian
    The unholy blight change is crazy.
    yeaaah right nice tying undispellable diseases to a 21 pts talents ... it's not like blood or frost ever needed that kind of protection

that sucks hard :s

Quote Originally Posted by Vashdakari
    Other Engineers, i'm sure, will be more than happy to cash in on the new "Hot Item" in the AH's.
    grats on your miniscule profit margins

here's a hint: 99% of pet collectors will not buy pre-made ones, they will buy mats and demand you make it for a 5g "tip"

much like with the choppers before them
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Alandris
    yeaaah right nice tying undispellable diseases to a 21 pts talents ... it's not like blood or frost ever needed that kind of protection

that sucks hard :s
    Or you can spec into blood/perma ghoul spec...