... LastLast
    Deleted

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

How to get the rocket?
    pls gief

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Gorzhak
    As tailoring gets a new mount, this wouldnt suprise me that this is the new Engineer mount. Just speculation tho:P
    whut? so because i get another crappy flying carpet that im never gunna use (unless its 2 person) engi's get an awesome 2 seater rocket? :'(

They should do the same thing they did to Unholy Blight to rogue Wound poison while let's say Envenom buff is active. We currently suffer a lot while our Wound gets dispelled and lifebloom/whatever heals target for bilion k with 5 stacks of Deadly and Crippling on. Gamebreaking and annoying in one.

I almost cried when I saw the moonkin "buffs"... goddamnit Blizzard, you really feast on our tears.

Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    Yes, you can steal another piece of Engineering's identity from us, just like with the fucking choppers.

I, for one, won't be making them for any non-Engineers because they don't fucking deserve them.
    Well then, it's a good thing I have a max engi that I rarely play (unless I am making a pet, that blunderbuss, the target dummies, or a mithril casing for those low lvl quests for my alts and my friends alts).......... I will just make the ones you refuse to make. Have fun losing out on a "profit" if it is an engi thing, which we all know it prolly won't be, because you're spiteful over a GAME!
    Druid Armory: Furlesque - STK

Quote Originally Posted by nesquik911
    I almost cried when I saw the moonkin "buffs"... goddamnit Blizzard, you really feast on our tears.
    1st its not over yet as you saw they buffed dk even more and alot of changes yet to come so just wait till patch day and if u doesnt get decent change then you right
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    The Pet Bombling and Lil' Smoky non-combat pets are no longer Bind-on-Pickup.
    Awesome! I was just about to lvl engineering for those only.

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109
    whut? so because i get another crappy flying carpet that im never gunna use (unless its 2 person) engi's get an awesome 2 seater rocket? :'(
    You dont know if the carpter aint 2 seater yet do you?
    Starting fresh in Azeroth, it made me ponder,
    that beyond the mountains, in Coldridge yonder,
    through the Deeprun, and straight to Goldshire,
    an adventure started, the Gnomish fate no longer dire.

Questing for hours, time quickly flew,
    soon a Gnomish master, powered by caffeinated brew,
    that day so memorable in all its glory,
    a Gnome forever, and that is my story!

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    "Grmblblmbmlbmlbmlb Stalker"

Quote Originally Posted by Skulver
    I'm lolling at the prot warrior buff.

So lets see.

Problem: Most guilds are using warrior tanks.

Solution: Reduce paladin stamina by 3%. Increase DK stamina by 2%. Increase warrior stamina by 3%.

I'm happy for my warrior toon but I can't for the life of me see any reason why warrior tanks need a buff right now. They are far and away the most used tank for endgame raids. Just strikes me as kinda odd that they would be getting buffed.
    It has been said zillion times.
    They are not buffing becouse of low representation, but becouse of disparity among tanks.
    Just becouse warrior is long term most used tank in most guilds have nothing to do with if he is or isnt in need of buffs/nerfs

If that really is a 2 seater flying mount, my dream has come true.

Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)

* Kicked in LFG (follower) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, voting, but not initiating
    * Kicked in LFG (target) (hidden) - Number of times the player has been kicked by someone in LFG
    * Kicked in LFG (initiator) (hidden) - Number of times the player kicked someone in LFG, initiating the kick
    * Abandoned LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player abandoned an LFG dungeon
    * Completed LFG (hidden) - Number of times the player completed an LFG dungeon
    http://i48.tinypic.com/15gq9o5.jpg

omG,oMG,OMG,just made this account to say that the Unholy Blight change is by far the best and more needed buff they ever did after all the heavy nerfs to bring it to baseline this class ever got!!!

thank you blizz for finally understanding the DK mechanism in pvp ,the only unfair part of this change (I'm not being ungrateful ,but as all DK players know all 3 DK trees have their damage big time dependable of diseases on target) is that is to deep in UH tree and the 2 other specs can reach it by sacrificing a lot from their main tree specc,anyway :

thank you ,thank you ,thank you,.....................oh,did I said thank you blizz for this more needed change? ;D

PS : trolls can stay away and qq all they want,this is needed for a class WITH NO MS EFFECT and with so many disease cleansers out there,at least we can put a pressure on a healer now and not only playing the peel off,assist and set up the kill role!

Quote Originally Posted by bigyin109
    Noone knows yet if it's for engineers. We're just dreaming so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyreeze
    give them some other buff, but dont make my Disease Cleansing totem and My Dispels Halfway useless.... ( almost completely useless )
    You don't seem to understand that for an Unholy DK not having diseases on the target severely gimps your dps in pvp and was unfair since it is the main mechanic behind our dps. The DK diseases should have been physical effects in the first place like UB. I wonder if rogues will still be able to cloak out of them? :P
    Lead Game Designer

YouTube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/@Nateanderthal

Deleted

Warrior tanks arent as strong tanks as paladin tanks and druids tanks..

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuko
    Could be for the retaking of Gnomeregan event...isn't there a quest where you have to drop bombs or such around the entrance?

Yeah, the rocket mount could very well be "Thunderflash" - see below:

Quest - Vent Horizon
    Objective - Use Pilot Muzzlesprock's flying machine to toss Radiageigatrons at the vents surrounding Gnomeregan.
    Description
    We thought that we could wait for the radiation to subside around Gnomeregan, but it doesn't appear to be getting better. If we want to take back our city, we need to make sure it's safe for our troops to enter. Take these Radiageigatrons, hop in 'Thunderflash' here, and toss them at the ventilation shafts outside of Gnomeregan. They'll report the radiation levels directly to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarok
    So they nerf Pally HP to "Bring it in line with other tanks" and then buff Warrior HP, which by no means was below current Pally HP by any stretch of the imagination.

I reserve the right to QQ
    Because instead of stripping 3k HP away from you like they should've they stripped 1.5k away and gave 1.5k to Warriors and a little over 1k to DK. No, you don't have any right to QQ. Can't wait for them to strip Ardent Defender cheat death heal away from you too. Way more useful than Last Stand. It's not like paladin tanking is difficult anyway, You spam a 6 button rotaton. Other tanks actually have to pay attention to what's going on in combat and expend cooldowns accordingly. QQ is the reason Vitality was nerfed in the first place. IMO they should bring it back to 10% just like it was during BC. This change is just more proof they have no idea what they're doing and plan to undo whatever they feel didn't work out a few patches down the line. We're playing a paid beta. Get used to it.
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Quote Originally Posted by Kethlan
    because every spec of every class has every ability of every other spec?

Unholy is the disease tree, its damage isnt just linked to diseases, it depends on them. Blood and Frost arent nearly as dependant. Plus there is also the fact that a disease buff in the disease tree just plain makes sense....and blizzard doesnt want every DK to have this ability baseline, they want you to sacrifice for it. Look what warriors have to do to get an MS, and be glad you at least have that much choice.
    Yeah, Arms for MS or Fury for a lesser one...

ops... two options... glad that blizz put a lesser option on a tree other than Unholy... oh wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Iwuko
    And drooling by the idea of building a 2 person flying mount ! (Altho a 2 man flying carpet sounds good to 8).)

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

2 man rocket! This is all I've ever wanted, its gray even!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)