Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Patch 3.3.3 - PTR Build 11599

Quote Originally Posted by WyriHaximus
    Quote Originally Posted by Iwuko
    Nooo, I was hoping it to be an engineering mount.
    Calm down ma fellow troll at least we can fly it 8).
    We already can fly on awesome plane in Howling Fjord quests, so what?
    I need BoP engineering only 2-person flying mount.
    It's a shame that you can't be banned from WOW for being bad player.
    It's a shame that you can be banned for being good.

Quote Originally Posted by Kungen
    Banned for raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Interface
    • CHAR_LOGIN_LOCKED_BY_MOBILE_AH = "You cannot log in while using the mobile or web auction house.";
    Is nobody else noticing this?!?

Or did I miss an earlier announcement and this is just old news?

Quote Originally Posted by crazytaco
    Is nobody else noticing this?!?

Or did I miss an earlier announcement and this is just old news?
    2nd option. Search mmo's news and you'll find info about that.

Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

Warlock (Forums / Talent Calculator)
    Demonology
    What I didn't get is this. Is this the 20s ICD that was mentioned in an earlier blue post? Or does it mean that, after it is over, it can't be procced for 20s?

It wouldn't surprise me if they eventually make a multiple passenger flying mount available for engineers to make, and if it turns out that Blizzard makes it something like a rocket mount then it may be Cataclysm's version of the Chopper. If they added something like this I'd expect it to cost big money to make and wouldn't be Engineering specific since they seem to be getting away from the Engineering specific pets and eventually mounts most likely. I'll enjoy being able to fly it in the quest that it's in for now, and if they add it in then awesome. Whatever they give us, whether it's primarily for us or not, I'll take it without complaining because they could just ignore it altogether and add nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground
    They better nerf the fuck out of druid healing if they are putting 3 charges on that mofo.
    I'd rather put a cooldown to counteract it so that the healing in raiding doesn't suffer. Still, a boost to their survival ability is awesome if you play the class in pvp, yet if you don't you'll likely be complaining when they keep you stuck to the ground forever while they blast you from far away.

Anyone interested will be accepted. We're looking for members and hope to have a good pleasant gaming environment for anyone interested.
    http://www.swtor.com/guilds/75960/vi...-breeds-mayhem

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    As for the mount, either they make it BoP engineering only, or I quit engineering very same day and get some useful profession. I got tons of money to buy crafted mounts, and for now I made exactly four bikes: for me, my wife and two of my friends, so— not the most profitable of professions ever.
    No offense to you guys about making the 2 person flying mount only engineering and I see that you guys hate that profession but I honestly believe Blizz would not make something as BIG as a 2 person flying mount only for a profession. Look at all the other professions, not ONE of them has something as big as a mount that only that profession can use. Blizz would not do something like that if you think about. Tell me one thing that any other profession can do that is huge and rare. All professions are for making money....that's it or items that can be helpful during raids, pvp, etc. or small things like a magic carpet or the engineering flying mount. I can't possibly believe that the ONLY two-person mount that will ever be in World of Warcraft could just go to engineering professions so either you guys suck it up and learn how to make money with engineering or switch :P All I really believe is that mount will cost BIG BUCKS $$$$$!!!!

Even if it did go to engineering, which I highly doubt, it's going to cost a lotttttttttttttt of money. Look at the chopper, it's a lot of money and I'm pretty sure not all engineers even have it let alone other players with different professions.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by kikovsk
    What I didn't get is this. Is this the 20s ICD that was mentioned in an earlier blue post? Or does it mean that, after it is over, it can't be procced for 20s?
    From what I read is that it can only proc every 20 seconds. That is, once it procs, it starts a 20 second ICD that must run it's duration before proccing again.

However, the one thing I find strange is with them buffing DP to 45 seconds in 3.3.3, this means we should be seeing DP up at all times (or very close to).

That is, unless this change implies that after running the 45 second buff, there is a 20 second delay before it can proc again.

Confuzzled. :-\

'What other people think of me is none of my business" - RuPaul

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Siverna
    Look at all the other professions, not ONE of them has something as big as a mount that only that profession can use. Blizz would not do something like that if you think about. Tell me one thing that any other profession can do that is huge and rare.
    You even mention Flying Carpets. They are only craftable/usable by Tailors with 300+/425+ (regular/epic) skill. Or were you only talking about passenger mounts?

Quote Originally Posted by LordArcsinh
    Yes, you can steal another piece of Engineering's identity from us, just like with the fucking choppers.

I, for one, won't be making them for any non-Engineers because they don't fucking deserve them.
    So, when engineers WHINE about how they can't make any money with the profession and then Blizzard gives them an amazing way to make money with the profession they can whine more?

Have fun not making anyone without engineering any of the pets because other engineers will make them and make thousands of gold from selling them. They both have somewhat rare schematics, so this is going to be a gold mine for engineering.
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)

Here's an idea. Stop putting people with 3k gear scores in my groups and I'll stop leaving them. I want frost emblems, not a 40 minute Gundrak run.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Zargzak
    OMG now you will actually need to get some skills...

As for the mount, either they make it BoP engineering only, or I quit engineering very same day and get some useful profession. I got tons of money to buy crafted mounts, and for now I made exactly four bikes: for me, my wife and two of my friends, so— not the most profitable of professions ever.
    I don't think anyone will deny that Engineering isn't very profitable, but it was never meant to be. Aside from ammo and some less than impressive gear, it's pretty useless. Given, it's got oodles of potential for just being fun. I think that was the intent of Engineering from the start. Want to make money and min/max? Don't choose Engineering. Wanna have some a lot of fun and make some cool, albiet useless/redundant things? Choose Engineering.

Given, many of the recent changes have made it into a slightly more profitable profession (removal of many of the BoP restraints on some items).

Quote Originally Posted by Zorgone
    Dude, thats sick
    Then HH mount wont be rare anymore :'(
    Have to love those that can not read. GO BACK AND READ THE REST OF THE PARAGRAPH!
    "The round, metal cooking utensil referring to the larger, cookware customarily used for, but not limited to, stews, as being of a dark shade or possibly of African descent." ~~ Fixed for now. But keep in mind any one of the words used in that fix may become politically incorrect or offensive at any moment for any reason. Further amendments may be required to prevent frivolous lawsuits in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansons

Why are you guys never satisfy?
    Because making one tree have disease immunity while not giving it to three other trees while claiming that all trees (or at least 2 out of the three) should be viable in PvP is a BAD move on the behalf of Blizzard? Just a guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Jukaï
    Probarbly will scale with Intellect in Cataclysm. Yes, Warlocks with +24 Intellect gems, you heard it here first.
    Intellect will be the way to gem in Cataclysm for many classes. Spell power is gone and intellect affects just about every other stat. Your choices will be intellect, crit or haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Scratchee
    I wish they'd include information on where to obtain the Celestial Steed.
    My guess, since it is a ground mount that scales with riding skill (and it makes no sense to scale it with riding skill if its a level 80 item) is that it comes from the bag that drops from doing level 20-level 79 random dungeons.

Quote Originally Posted by Daez
    Intellect will be the way to gem in Cataclysm for many classes. Spell power is gone and intellect affects just about every other stat. Your choices will be intellect, crit or haste.
    More like Intellect and Haste for as it is currently intellect increases spell crit chance...
    if u dont believe me see the tool tip when scrolling over intellect on the character screen

Quote Originally Posted by Sneezeburger
    Tracking Stats (These stats will most likely be used internally to identify "bad" players)

Here's an idea. Stop putting people with 3k gear scores in my groups and I'll stop leaving them. I want frost emblems, not a 40 minute Gundrak run.

Dont be a retard. People were completing heroics in 20 minutes in full 80 blues. Back in the day it required something called skill. Not the crap today thatpeople bitch at healers for for not healing them through standing in a fire. People with 3k gear score have just as much a right, if not more to be in a heroic than yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

My guess, since it is a ground mount that scales with riding skill (and it makes no sense to scale it with riding skill if its a level 80 item) is that it comes from the bag that drops from doing level 20-level 79 random dungeons.
    Well it could be a flying mount as well, and not everybody has epic flying or a 310% mount.

My guess is Ruby Sanctum
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pomop
    I wonder how they will counter this buff for resto.
    I'm pretty sure that entangling roots can now be used in all forms now, so this is also an insanely good feral talent with use as a tanking tool in that every 45 seconds you can cc 3 mobs while tanking.

They both have somewhat rare schematics, so this is going to be a gold mine for engineering.
    One run through Gnomeregan is "rare"?

hahahaha, oh god, I wish I could be as deluded and idiotic as you.

(60% says you're a JC)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)