Enhancement addons help

Hey I was wondering about the different addons everyone was using for enhancement I'm not to interested in getting a full UI change like "ultimate shaman ui" jus simple addons to help with msw stacks and totems and such, also I was looking at some videos with action bar changes like bartender when I tried it out I couldnt set it up so it looked organized... Everything was all over the place.

I was curious if anyone has any screen shots possibly to show how there's is setup that would be amazing.

Thanks everyone.

Re: Enhancement addons help

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...ockandawe.aspx
    SAA for short.. made by levva on these forums.. this is the all in one enhancement shaman addon.. you need nothing more after getting it

http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-a...temtimers.aspx
    Totem timers not really just for enh shamans but an amazing addon for all shamans in all specs.. saves a ton of bar space and takes up no ui room

both of these addons will barely impact your ui.. enjoy

edit= forgot to mention I have no SS's.. sorry

The above poster has made some very good suggestions.

I personally use Full Moon. The only downside to it is that it doesn't track FS Dots, However, I fixed this by only showing my own debuffs on target. I personally don't use anything to track my totems (other than magma) since I find I don't need it, however, if you feel you do, totem timers is great. It also tracks weapon buffs, shields and such.

I am enclosing a screenshot, this is my preference only mind you, others have other prefrences, as might you.
    Maelstrom stacks show by the lightning shield icon and also plays a sound when it hits five stacks.

Addons: bartender, skinner, SAA, powerauras, sexyminimap, prat, omnicc, fubar, recount, totemtimers, castbars
    Here is a screenshot:

klick!

Also i made video too, so u can see how its looking in action. (dont check my prioritys... just woke up)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIICXVbZCy4 the video upload still processing will be HD (usually 1 hr wait time)

mod:HD wait time

Click

In Healing off spec atm, but the setup is the same. Pitbull, Bartender, Recount, Sexymap, Elk's Buff Bars, DBM, Quartz, Omen, Prat, RaidTotems (A must for all Shaman), BTex, Event Alert, Titan Bar, OmniCC Shine, ForteXorcist, Grid, LuckyCharms2 (For marking when raid leading) and I have SAA in Enhancement spec of course.

You don't need all of them but I would recommend Grid, Omen, Recount, RaidTotems, DBM, Quartz, EventAlert and SAA. The rest do help a bit but are mostly cosmetic. ;D

10+ Year Old Account

prepare for the unsexiest enhancement interface ever

Quote Originally Posted by Walktheline
    prepare for the unsexiest enhancement interface ever

What is the priority addon you are using there, I've seen it before but I don't remember what it's called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

10+ Year Old Account

Shock and Awe? ;>

Well I wouldnt need the priority frame any more, but somtimes its still damn useful. The addon itself is really nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Walktheline
    Shock and Awe? ;>

Well I wouldnt need the priority frame any more, but somtimes its still damn useful. The addon itself is really nice.
    Doh! I should have been more specific. I meant the long bar beneath SAA prio frame thats tracking CDs for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I pity people who have gotten so insensate to disrespect and abuse from repetition that they have elevated being jaded to a virtue.

That would be ForteXorcist. Imo quite a nice add-on for tracking cd's, and it's easy to set up and highly configurable.

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Fornaw
    Doh! I should have been more specific. I meant the long bar beneath SAA prio frame thats tracking CDs for you.
    Yea its ForteXorcist. It's was made for Locks long time ago, but nowadays every class benefits a lot from it. As my preposter already said, its nice to handle cooldowns. Especially for a play like me its very important, due to a lot of macros i use. The problem there is, often CooldownCount doesnt shows Cooldowns. For instance my Q-Hotkey is a macro for Grounding Totem and Windfury Totem including a castsequence reset = 13.5. So when i dropp down the grounding totem, it doesnt show me the cooldown of the grounding totem anymore, unless i press Q again to set the Windfury Totem. That is, why I use this Addon mostly. Ofc its also nice to see the cooldown of my wolves, shamanistic rage or the glove enchant of the engineers. Forte even shows the internal cooldown of my trinkets (in this case deaths choice).

I would also recommend to use Satrinas (De)Buff Frames, great tool.

Kind Regards
    Walktheline

Shock and Awe, Shaman Friend and ATBar for those custom ui jobs for when you change your action bars around when using dominos or Bartender allows you to move the blizz totem bar around.
    My Enhancement Shaman Site - www.Iwindfury.blogspot.com

I've used Totemtimers for a few years now and I can honostly say that is one of the best addons for enhan shamans, it has a little box you can move with the cd of SS, ES & LL and under that a little bar with mw stacks. It also tracks ofc your totems, weapon imbues, reincarnation cd & shield orbs. Myself I use the little enhan box below my target frame and below that I set the addon tellmewhen that shows the icons of SR&FS when they're off cd, so basicly I only need 1/20th of my screen or so to track everything.

I hope you give it a try!