Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...

Re: (tank) Buff Warriors and DKS but Nerf Pallies ?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by luthe
    You're aware glyphed barkskin reduces chance to be crit, right?

You're also aware that druids are passive uncrittable right?

gratz.

I don't see why people are preaching the end of days over this.

Paladins still have 1% more scaling then warriors, and 2% more then Frost DKs. It wasn't conveniently timed, this is balancing in the making.

14% stam scaling is WAY too much more then 6% for dks, and 6% for warriors.

10% for paladins, 9% for warriors, 8% for dks is a lot better.

If you're good, you won't be benched. Bad players cry they're going to be benched, good players adapt and keep playing as is, and keep getting brought by their guild
    i just made up that glyph i guess, which would be making barksin 40% and 2 min cd or so.

10+ Year Old Account

Give every class a 1 K.O. hit, so first hit wins, much better :P

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    This is just another thread that follows:

Paladins get buffed, warriors QQ
    Paladins get nerfed, warriors QQ
    Warriors get buffed, warriors QQ

It's getting pretty old at this point.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Hohenhe%C3%ADm
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lightning's+Blade&n=Caim
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottK15
    skill>penis/vag

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    This is just another thread that follows:

Paladins get buffed, warriors QQ
    Paladins get nerfed, warriors QQ
    Warriors get buffed, warriors QQ

It's getting pretty old at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Yes, warriors have more base health.

QQ more please. I like seeing paladins whine about getting nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilution
    Seems like you´re just misreading it, the poster included the 30% heal from AD when we die the first time.
    His calculation just takes into consideration how much damage we can take before going splat with no
    heals, it´s not mentioning how much the damage is reduced (by block/absorb/damage mitigation talents
    and glyphs) before eating our sweet HP-bar.
    Just to be clear... it's "up to". I've had AD heal me for less than 3k and immediately died to AoE incidental dmg.

AD is NOT a guaranteed 30% heal. At least let's argue on the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Mackeyser
    Just to be clear... it's "up to". I've had AD heal me for less than 3k and immediately died to AoE incidental dmg.

AD is NOT a guaranteed 30% heal. At least let's argue on the facts.
    Please stop spreasing wrong informations. Ad is 100% based on def levels and it always heal for the same amount.

lvl 80 no defence from items = 0% heal

lvl 80 90 dedence from items = 30% heal

It does NOT some times heal for you 3% some times 30% its ALWAYS the same amount depending on def value.

I was sad to see this nerf, but it is not big enough to care or especially go QQ about it.

I have tanked on my pally, my dk and my brothers warrior on all current content and previous, and I have to say it is quite honestly the easiest thing to do in the whole game especially in regular modes on every class.

If there is anything to QQ about, why not go complain that bears get 100k health and 60% dodge as well as being basically full dps ready just by switching to cat form? They take all the dps gear while tanking and do plenty more dps then any tanking class, have much more eh then any class, and possibly the most or at least in line on mitigation with all of them too.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix
    I was sad to see this nerf, but it is not big enough to care or especially go QQ about it.

I have tanked on my pally, my dk and my brothers warrior on all current content and previous, and I have to say it is quite honestly the easiest thing to do in the whole game especially in regular modes on every class.

If there is anything to QQ about, why not go complain that bears get 100k health and 60% dodge as well as being basically full dps ready just by switching to cat form? They take all the dps gear while tanking and do plenty more dps then any tanking class, have much more eh then any class, and possibly the most or at least in line on mitigation with all of them too.
    Because everyone pitties bears for only having like 5 buttons total, they have to put up with the most tedious tanking experience. I really wouldn't envy them, even if they had twice the EH they do now (I can't get myself to raid on my bear anymore...)

Quote Originally Posted by Crazhr
    Please stop spreasing wrong informations. Ad is 100% based on def levels and it always heal for the same amount.

lvl 80 no defence from items = 0% heal

lvl 80 90 dedence from items = 30% heal

It does NOT some times heal for you 3% some times 30% its ALWAYS the same amount depending on def value.
    it's actually 140 defense (and defense is with an S) that gives you 30% heal. I'm not 100% sure cus i never really payed attention to it, but i also think the heal can crit giving you about 40-45% health.

I do love however that everybody's argument to pally nerfs is Ardent Defender... we had NO cooldowns aside from Divine Protection. Lay on Hands was extremely unpredictable and could be wasted 80% of the time since healers got you up to full anyways. So the devs gave us the Ardent defender proc. they already nerfed Ardent Defender as a base talent by reducing the damage reduction to 20% instead of 30%, but we needed that proc as a cooldown. And now cus alot of people consider it a necessity they scream that they don't have it and instantly prot pallies are OP. Makes me sad that other classes bitch about pallies for anything and everything, yet we are still behind on utility.

Quote Originally Posted by bouddieehh
    /signed

Bring the player not the class! Btw Kaeleena what tank class u play? =)
    I play Warrior and Paladin and my best friend plays Druid and DK so together we have all 4 bases covered. I'm happy with them finally bringing the tanks back into line with one another. Paladin's were always ahead and kept getting further and further ahead with every new tier of gear. At least now everyone will be back on equal footing and I won't have to worry about getting replaced as MT by another tank that has 13 more HP than me(it really happened!).
    Vanilla WoW was a diamond in the rough. Burning Crusade cleared the rough away and polished that diamond up. During Lich King, that diamond cracked from being over polished and in Cataclysm that diamond was replaced with a cubic zirconia.

Paladins have the most avoidance and should therefore have less health then others.
    Warriors have less avoidance than paladins and should therefore have more health.
    Death Knights have less avoidance then warriors and should therefore have more health.
    Druids have less avoidance then Death Knights and should therefore have more health.

Paladins had more health then warriors, and therefore the warriors were buffed and paladins were nerfed - Surprising?