Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: please fix the vote system

yea i know they are fixing it, and it might help some but i dont consider the freely letting people vote all they want to be a good thing, the having to have a reason is nice, but unless they change how the yes/no bar is setup people are gonna keep just hitting yes in most cases,

just for the joke, i'd say something like vista, (are you sure you wanna kick<insert name>

are you really sure?

Quote Originally Posted by Destroyer
    sorry but as a healer last night i came across a hunter that rly deserved the kick he got.

first he was doing rly bad dps, but thats not rly a problem.
    second he was pulling everything before the tank so tank had to catch every mob from him, annoying for the tank but hey
    but at one time he pulls some mob we are skipping and the tank doesn't notice, so what does the smart ass do, feign death and i get instagibed cause of healing agro
    This is the sort of person who needs to be kicked, if you're bad enough to make it harder than doing it with four people then you shouldn't be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Exera
    Well it is been stated countless times, and it's been proven countless times that people don't need a reason to click yes, most people treat it just like a ready check and just hit the yes button because it's easier that way.
    When has it been proved? I don't click yes for no reason, noone that I know does. I haven't seen anyone else get kicked for no reason and it hasn't happened to me. I think people are just using this as an excuse after getting a kick that they deserved.

The overwhelming majority of vote kicks I've seen go through have been well placed. Outliers aside, this is a good thing.

Oh, and if you're getting vote-kicked all the time, here's a hint *it's probably your fault*.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Gilgemesh
    They are instigating a count system so blizzard can see people with abnormal vote to kick numbers. They're also making people put a reason for their kick. This means people who consistently kick players for bad reasons could end up spending some time not playing for abuse of game mechanics.

I love it. I think its great that abusive people can get nailed.
    I sure hope so, someone really needs to either force civility on the masses of people in this game that have none or remove them entirely.

That idea is about three years long overdue.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Quote Originally Posted by Offhand
    The overwhelming majority of vote kicks I've seen go through have been well placed. Outliers aside, this is a good thing.

Oh, and if you're getting vote-kicked all the time, here's a hint *it's probably your fault*.
    actually i dont really get vote kicked lol hell i rarely see them and most times they are not well placed, we all have different experiences with it.

Ive been vote kicked before when I was Ret because the Warrior tank couldnt keep aggro off me because of SoC, DS, and Consencration. He was saying that I needed to watch my aggro when I was already slowing dps as much as I could without only auto attacking and CS (Burning Crusade here we come) and started saying that Warriors cant hold AoE aggro, and I told him the Warriors I usually get in pugs dont have trouble with my aggro and the failtank boots me. It was passed because the other 4 were from the same server. After that I kept getting grouped up with more and more players from that server and noticed they were all bad. So I decided I refused to do heroics with them anymore and boot players from Aman'thul the first chance I get.
    Deathknight's do it using disease, blood and the power of the unholy. Warlocks do it with dark demons by their side. Mages do it with summoned arcane powers. Druids do it using the forces of nature. Rogues do it through stealth, poison's, shadows and....from behind. Paladins do it by calling to the light for aid. Shamans do it with the help of the elements. Priests do it through the holy light.
    But warriors....
    Warriors just fucking do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lolretadin
    Ive been vote kicked before when I was Ret because the Warrior tank couldnt keep aggro off me because of SoC, DS, and Consencration. He was saying that I needed to watch my aggro when I was already slowing dps as much as I could without only auto attacking and CS (Burning Crusade here we come) and started saying that Warriors cant hold AoE aggro, and I told him the Warriors I usually get in pugs dont have trouble with my aggro and the failtank boots me. It was passed because the other 4 were from the same server. After that I kept getting grouped up with more and more players from that server and noticed they were all bad. So I decided I refused to do heroics with them anymore and boot players from Aman'thul the first chance I get.
    chances are it was just him, most times even in harder instances warriors can still hold aggro fine, hell i did hor with one and a fresh 80 shaman healer, and never had issues unless i intintionally grabbed aggro on a mage or hunter