1. #1

    US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...skull/Deus+Vox

    2nd US kill, not sure if this is the right forum for it but gratz either way.
    6 total guilds down him, first alliance guild to do it.
    Opinions are immunities from being told you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrosh
    I have purchased some Burger King for all the Horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Critical Healing Effect: When the paladin gets a crit on a heal, it will heal for more.
    The amount of damage a player can inflict upon enemies is determined by the amount of times, and placement of the letter X in the player's username. For example, a player with four instances of the letter X will be able to do substantially more damage that a player with only one X.

  2. #2

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arck908
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...skull/Deus+Vox

    2nd US kill, not sure if this is the right forum for it but gratz either way.
    6 total guilds down him, first alliance guild to do it.
    You just had to find something to say first to?
    Soon we'll have a new post from Adept "World first 25(H) Prof. Put. with a guild name that starts with an A"

  3. #3

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Good idea, bro.
    Opinions are immunities from being told you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrosh
    I have purchased some Burger King for all the Horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Critical Healing Effect: When the paladin gets a crit on a heal, it will heal for more.
    The amount of damage a player can inflict upon enemies is determined by the amount of times, and placement of the letter X in the player's username. For example, a player with four instances of the letter X will be able to do substantially more damage that a player with only one X.

  4. #4

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Ryuko, If you want to make a comment like that please go make it somewhere else because honestly, Some people do care.

    Grats Deus Vox on this!
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

  5. #5

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Gratz
    Retired from hardcore raiding in wrath. Unsubscribed Dec. 20th 2011.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmrider View Post
    SW:TOR. So good, it's better than SW:TOR.

  6. #6

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    first 5 were horde? makes it depressing to be an ally

    ah well better start garrosh! yay! saurfang! thrall! im an orc honestly! can i kill lich king now?
    Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Gigabyte Windforcex3 HD 7950 | Samsung 951PRO nVME 512GB | Crucial M550 256GB | Crucial MX200 1TB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Samson SR 850 | Zalman ZM-Mic1 | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic X850

    Former author of the TankSpot.com Protection Paladin guide

  7. #7

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    go alliance!

  8. #8

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log
    first 5 were horde? makes it depressing to be an ally

    ah well better start garrosh! yay! saurfang! thrall! im an orc honestly! can i kill lich king now?
    Most top end guilds are Horde simply for the racials. Horde racials are so much better than alliance ones when it comes to PvE.
    specs

    Intel Core [email protected]
    CM Hyper 212 cpu cooler
    GIGABYTE GA-P55A-UD3
    Nvidia GTX 460
    4GB DDR3 1600 ram
    CM Storm Scout case

  9. #9

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Moaradin
    Most top end guilds are Horde simply for the racials. Horde racials are so much better than alliance ones when it comes to PvE.
    You would think that at that at that late stage of the game the stats and skills are so high up that the racials don't even really look like a buff anymore.
    Opinions are immunities from being told you're wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrosh
    I have purchased some Burger King for all the Horde.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

    Critical Healing Effect: When the paladin gets a crit on a heal, it will heal for more.
    The amount of damage a player can inflict upon enemies is determined by the amount of times, and placement of the letter X in the player's username. For example, a player with four instances of the letter X will be able to do substantially more damage that a player with only one X.

  10. #10
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Roanoke, VA
    Posts
    609

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arck908
    You would think that at that at that late stage of the game the stats and skills are so high up that the racials don't even really look like a buff anymore.
    Not really, but 322 AP > PvP trinket

  11. #11

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hethor
    Not really, but 322 AP > PvP trinket
    But every single PvP'er hates that Humans don't need a PvP trinket. It's a trade-off I suppose.

  12. #12

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    grats

  13. #13

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Quote Originally Posted by Arck908
    You would think that at that at that late stage of the game the stats and skills are so high up that the racials don't even really look like a buff anymore.
    The orc racial starts to look pretty bad at high gear levels but the troll one is always good.

  14. #14

    Re: US Alliance Deus Vox - First Allaince guild down 25(H) Prof. Put.

    Dunno if this came from you, or if you came from it, but thank you for DXE boss mods.
    www.dramaloot.com

    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&cn=Evilgopher


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •