Newbie Warlock! - I've got a few questions (:

Hi!
    I am currently levelling a warlock! I plan on raiding once I have the gear after reaching 80. Content will be ICC10 / ICC25.

I've read about the different specs: Affliction, Demo, and Destruction.

Atm, I am mostly interested in Destruction. I've had a closer look at Destruction and it reminds me alot of Marksmanship (Current main is a Hunter, so pet management as Warlock should be no problem!). Fairly easy spec by the looks of it!

Which spec would I be dealing most damage with in 232/245 ish gear?

How much haste do I need as Destruction?

I've come across a so called Decimation spec. Is it still viable?

Feel free to give me tips, I have never played Warlock before so if there is anything you think I need to know, then go ahead! Possible important Warlock addons, or macros.

Thank you!

Re: Newbie Warlock! - I've got a few questions (:

Hi Newbie lock!

You need to know...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...3-(all-specs)/

Quote Originally Posted by Goatonlb
    Hi Newbie lock!

You need to know...

http://www.mmo-champion.com/class-wa...3-(all-specs)/

I have already read the thread(s) and watched the video (Destruction). Sadly, they don't answer any of my questions. Ty anyway!

Deleted

I cant answer to all your questions, but Ill just point away that destro isnt the highet dps spec anymore, seems like affli got a serious buff
    (always stick to your preferences tho).

Affliction is on top at the moment but Blizzard is trying to change that.

Stick with Destruction because Blizzard is going to even it out with Affliction.
    █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
    This site needs more red.

Deleted

As Goat said. All the specs are 'viable' dps wise (destro a little low atm, but depending on situation you may not even notice) so just have a browse and see what takes your fancy.

Destruction haste - no required amount, but in your current gear levels you should aim for at least 6-700.

Decimation Spec - not familiar with it. None of the hybrids are currently viable dps-wise though, so you'll want to take deep demo if you want to use decimation.