Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Can't figure it out... (Haste Versus Exp)

The haste softcap is when GCD is 1 second. After that haste is still good for an enhancement shaman, but not as good as it was before.

You should always be exp capped, or close too. Just stick to the exp cap, you don't have ver ygood gear anyway so you are not raiding end game (where, theoretically, a massive amount of theorycrafting could show you that dropping 2 exp for haste is good) so you do not need to min/max that much since your gear changes so much anyway. Not saying that you should not make an effort, just that the dps gain is so minimal that it's really nothing to worry about.

10+ Year Old Account

OP; you are a clicker.
    And you wonder why you lack dps? ???

everyone has pretty much said it before.

uncapped exp: exp > haste

i don't really understand the logic of going haste before exp. that would mean you swing more, yes. BUT it would also mean that you have exponentially more chances to miss/dodge/glance/parry, etc.

worry about hitting your essentials first, then balance out your stats. no one likes a one trick pony, unless it's the pony GC never gave us. lol.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Fizzcrank&n=Detramental

Quote Originally Posted by wooshiewoo
    It's probably very unlikely that the game engine supports this though, so i guess the white hit haste cap would be whatever is the largest amounts of white hits per second the game engine allows.
    Ya, and even if there is such a thing the 1.2 dagger rogues will find it first, so we really are talking about angels dancing on pinheads.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Oisius
    OP; you are a clicker.
    And you wonder why you lack dps? ???
    and where in any of my post do you see that I am a clicker?

and if you read everyones post... they have said my DPS is on par with my gear...

again dont make a post in a suggestion post if you can't offer any advice on teh subject...

to all those that actually helped much thanks I will be trying out stuff...

I just don't see how loose 342 ap for 195 haste...
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Was that uninformative and anticlimactic enough? .

Quote Originally Posted by Contion_BB
    you should do more then just down my stuff... you should give me advice as this is a forum asking for it... >.<
    I agree. In my opinion that should be bannable, seeing as how you came here for help and he did nothing except say the worded equivalent of "you're bad" with offering no advice on how to improve.

And about the clicker comment... clickers dont do bad dps, dont be an idiot. They choose to click their abilities instead of pushing them. I would say overall a clicker does a bit less dps than a keybinder, but thats it.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizikz View Post
    TOXOPLASMA PARASITES ARE RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!
    Blizz needs to stop nerfing the game based on people wiith toxoplasma parasites!!!

I think this was the thread I saw some FS/ES macros in

It might not be the best macro but until the 3.3.5 changes come it works pretty well

/castsequence reset=18/target/combat flame shock, earth shock, earth shock

if that doesnt work you can look up gesen on malfurion I can just copy and paste the macro to you.

I hope that it helps then again I might have the wrong thread