Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
1
2
  1. #21

    Re: The Times They Are A-Changin'

    Quote Originally Posted by harky
    0/10 for refusal to act on your natural instincts.
    Aww I couldn't rage at such a nice thread. =]
    10/10

    Quote Originally Posted by Strykie
    Renew Spamming -> Seren -> PoH is huge HPS.
    Wait sorry, you lost me a minute there when Renew generated stacks of Serendipity?

    Also Bojang can I has armoury plz?
    Has opinions about stuff.
    Character - Danrar (Forever Holy Priest)

  2. #22

    Re: The Times They Are A-Changin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    Don't down rate my post because I disagree with what you said or how you said it, or because I use a minimum number of words.
    And I quote: I read the whole thing. It was a history lesson. If only you let me know that at the start. But at the end I was rewarded by you having absolutely no point whatsoever. You made a full page paper just so you can say "I think priests are doing fine, people need to l2play"

    I have no issue with anyone not agreeing with what I'm saying. I mentioned your reply only because you missed the point entirely with your initial response and to some degree with your followup response.

  3. #23

    Re: The Times They Are A-Changin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Kinderwurst
    Are you questioning Big Brother Blizzard?
    Nice Orwell reference.

    And agreed, healing on priests isn't what it used to be.
    Remember, Big Brother is watching you.
    Currently reading 1984 in my lit class, so...
    Also, imagine having 1060 of those posters taped to the wall of your lit class...

    OT: I would say something to Strykie, but he is just a common troll.

  4. #24

    Re: The Times They Are A-Changin'

    If I missed the point, please help me see it. I got l2play out of it because you said it, in no uncertain words.

    but it is the inability of the users to adapt that is ultimately causing the class to drift towards obsolescence.
    If saying the players not being able to adapt that is causing priests to drift towards obsolescence isn't l2play, I don't know what is.

    Your history lessons was obviously to show trends in priest healing and in healing in general. It was a good read. But then at the end you add a comment on the current situation in such a way that it seems you just wanted to comment on it.

    @magicism: Your not getting an armory from me, I value my privacy and my guilds privacy too much for that. Besides, anyone can just link the armory of a top guilds priest, so it would prove nothing.
    But your eyes are drawn of charcoal they're black they're so cold they're so imperfect because they see a sleeping world where waking isn't worth it

  5. #25

    Re: The Times They Are A-Changin'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bojangles
    Your history lessons was obviously to show trends in priest healing and in healing in general. It was a good read. But then at the end you add a comment on the current situation in such a way that it seems you just wanted to comment on it.
    It was more to show how and why Priests have fallen behind the other classes in an effort to spark discussion and perhaps shed some light on why Holy is still used. Priests have the worst healing in game, but are only becoming obsolete in the hands of people who don't properly implement their utility talents, which is the only thing keeping the class competitive. It's not a 'learn to play' issue, it's a 'lean to adapt' issue as well as an overview of the state Priests are in and why we're in this state now. The point was stated clearly the thesis: "The truth is that Priests have fallen behind in their primary role and are being kept aloft by under-tuned content and clever use of utility abilities." The 'history lesson' was explaining how and why we fell behind and what adjustments must be made now to keep up.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •