Thread: Warlock Macros

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...

Re: Warlock Macros

Quote Originally Posted by gherkin
    Glyph of Life Tap proc with shift, all others unshifted:
    /cast [modifier:shift] Life Tap (Rank 1); [nomodifier] [] Life Tap (Rank 6)
    This can be simplified to

/cast [modifier:shift] Life Tap (Rank 1); Life Tap

It checks the first condition and if it fail (shift isn't pressed) it moves on to the next thing. If you include no rank it automatically uses the highest rank.

15+ Year Old Account

Agree on the rank thing, disagree on the conditionals.

I've had:
    /cast [something] Spell; Spell

macros fail on me. I add [nomodifier] to ensure it works and [] to ensure that in the event I hit ctrl or alt while using the key, it still works.

R.I.P. YARG

Mod can be used as a shorter alternative to Modifier.
    So like mod:alt, or nomod to shorten long macros a bit.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

15+ Year Old Account

And [target=focus] (and all other target=xxxx commands) can be shortened to [@focus] as of 3.3.0

R.I.P. YARG

15+ Year Old Account

Unstickied. I will track this thread and if more "halp i need macro" threads start popping up I'll revisit this decision.

R.I.P. YARG

I need a macro that will just chain cast drain soul, so when I need shards before raid and go to a target dummy I can go take care of other stuff and it'll do it for me.

15+ Year Old Account

/cast [nochanneling] Drain Soul

You still need to spam it yourself, but it will never clip.

R.I.P. YARG

Deleted
    left click: port
    right mouse click: summon port

#showtooltip [button:2,nomodifier] Demonic Circle: Summon;[button:1,nomodifier]Demonic Circle: Teleport;
    /use [button:2,nomodifier] Demonic Circle: Summon;[button:1,nomodifier]Demonic Circle: Teleport;

I am using the following macro from here to "Sheep Pull" on occasion. However, one major problem is my pet moves straight to the target.

/focus [target=focus,noexists]; [target=focus,dead]
    /clearfocus [target=focus,help]
    /cast [target=focus,exists,harm]Fear; Fear

Aside from manually stopping my pet each time.. is there a way I can work something into the macro?

Deleted
    You could try adding a /petfollow in there, although my best advice would be to get used to keeping the pet on passive and either binding a /petattack button or macroing it into shadowbolt or incinerateor something.

I just keep my pet on passive, have him on my mouse wheel (pet attack/pet follow) and send him to the target I want. Yea I prefer defensive, but cc in heroics won't last long and I can't really be bothered with any macros when it's not really an issue for me if he's on passive.

Only annoying thing is he keeps running back to me when a mob has died but I just try to constantly roll my mouse wheel especially when I switch targets. It's as easy as that.